The Tropical Skies Pack Reborn
Hello there! Welcome to the official website for the Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn! I welcome you to look around if you'd like and only sign up if you've gotten my permission to do so.

~Artemis

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello there! Welcome to the official website for the Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn! I welcome you to look around if you'd like and only sign up if you've gotten my permission to do so.

~Artemis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Gathering Area
The Pack Border EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:20 am by Laurence

» Official Joining Thread
The Pack Border EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:24 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames!
The Pack Border EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:03 pm by Breeze

» If our wolves were human
The Pack Border EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:28 pm by Ava

» General Discussion
The Pack Border EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:30 am by Breeze

................Artemis
Artemis is the Deity and the founder of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
The Pack Border 35jyy4x
.................Radar
Radar is the Ocean Clan male Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
The Pack Border Acef5c ................Breeze
Breeze is the Ocean Clan female Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
The Pack Border A5et4w
Top posting users this month
No user

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Pack Border

+2
Fire
Artemis
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Pack Border Empty The Pack Border

Post by Artemis Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:53 pm

This is the true border for the entire pack's land. There are scent marks everywhere and many land-claiming howls can be heard from here.

The Pack Border Coolseason_grassland
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Scales : 579

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

https://tspreborn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Pack Border Empty Re: The Pack Border

Post by Artemis Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:11 pm

Artemis stalked along the trees, right next to the opening. She looked around and let out a land-claiming howl.
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:26 am

Hearing a long howl, Fire shuddered but moved reluctantly towards it. She hadn't seen another wolf for ages--she was almost afraid to interact with one. It could be friendly, it could be aggressive--Fire's heart pounded in her chest. It certainly wasn't Seaspray or Snowflower; the scent was far too unfamiliar. She had cried near hysterics each night until she accepted that she'd never see them again. The multishaded wolf drew a deep breath and stepped from the shadows. "Er...my name's Fire." Her muscles tensed and bunched up, ready to run in case of danger. The only reason why she somewhat trusted this wolf enough to speak to her was that she carried a vague, nearly untraceable, TSP/Rosaleena scent on her.
Fire
Fire

Scales : 89

Character sheet
Name: Fire
Mate: Nope

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurence Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:38 am

From
-Aclivan Beach-

Soul kept her ground, staying still hoping the other two wouldn't see her. She heart beat raced even if she wasn't even moving and barely breathing. She knew that two wolves could kill her if she wasn't prepared so she remained motionless, only her silver and gold eyes moving. The strong scent of markings already filled her nose. "This wolf is claiming this land for sure, I don't think I should go over there..." was the thoughts the white female was receiving. Soul slowly backed away hoping the two didn't notice her. Her eyes squinted as she stepped on a stick, "oh great."
Laurence
Laurence

Scales : 256

Character sheet
Name: Sir William Laurence
Mate: None
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:59 am

Fire whipped her head around, jolting her splayed paw in the process and daring to take her eyes away from Artemis. Instinct told her to find out who it was, who snapped the twig. "Who are you?" She asked, her voice coming out smaller than expected. She cleared her throat and repeated, "Who are you?!"

Fire took a few moments to calm down. If these wolves tried to hurt her, she'd simply run. Run or fight, as she has been surviving this past year.
"Reveal yourself," she huffed, "I'm Fire."
Fire
Fire

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sat Mar 16, 2013 11:47 am

Artemis looked at a wolf in front of her and also heard a snap. She growled. "Who are you and what are you doing on my land...?" She looked in the direction she heard a twig snap. "Show yourself, or else!"
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:06 pm

For some strange reason, Fire bowed her head slightly to the stranger (Artemis). "Well, my name's Fire," she spoke cooly and politely, now only a shadow of her formerly frightened self. "I originally came from the Tropical Skies Pack, but... The dappled fae choked on her words, unable to continue. She looked away, back in the direction of the newcomer (Soul), a lovely distraction.
Fire
Fire

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:15 pm

Artemis let her hackles down seeing the wolf's actions and hearing her words. "The Tropical Skies Pack, eh?" She flickered her tail. "You mean you know Rosaleena?" She asked, and she growled when the wolf looked away. "Do not be rude! Ignore the other wolf!"
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sat Mar 16, 2013 2:53 pm

(Does Breeze know Artemis yet?)
I sigh as I know I haven't seen my should-be mate for.... what? two.... three weeks now? We had been split up when a huge wave had come out of no where from the beach and had swallowed me up and taken me out to sea, then I'd found land again at about sunset. I haven't got a clue on whether I'm on an island or the place where I lost him. It does look kind of familiar around here, though... I stop walking as I see two wolves (Artemis, Fire.), and the black one who has the faintest smell of Rosaleena, our long-lost alphess, and of the Loner Gang. I glance to the scar I'd gotten from a fight with one of the wretched wolves from that gang, then look around nervously, wondering if this fae had brought back-up. I take a step backwards, accidentalywalking right into a bush... I remember this is how I had first entered the TSP, but thats gone now. I don't know why Rosa would ever want to leave, and right before her's and my own mate ceremony. After that, I had run off before anything else had happened. I come back to the present and look to the other two wolves, hoping they don't wish to attack me, but hoping I can ask them if they'd seen Amazon/Radar. Uh... Hi. I'm Breeze. I say before either of them can respond. I come out of the bush I'd walked into, and I walk up about three or four paces. I try to remeber some of the fighting moves Amo/Radar had taught me, just in case they attack. If they do, I should be fine. My build is built for speed, so I could easily take on these wolves, right? I can only hope.
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Scales : 424

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:12 pm

(No, since Art has just brought back TSP, and you have to know Radar in rp for at least a week before you can become mates)

Artemis looked as she saw a fae padding towards her, and introducing herself. She wasn't in the mood for company right now, so she didn't act the nicest to the new wolf [Breeze]. "What do you want?" She growled, her hackles raising. She thought that she could smell the blonde fae on her, but only the slightest of her. "You from the Tropical Skies Pack too?"
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:17 pm

(I know.)
Actually, yes! Have you seen Rosaleena? I ask, getting excited. I fight the urge to jump, as I often do when I get excited. This was one of those times.
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:24 pm

Artemis tilted her head. Her hackles went down, knowing that all of the TSP members were good-hearted. "The last time I saw her... was a few weeks ago, she ran into me, gave me a nod, then continued running... She never said anything, nor did I. But I'm sure her nod was meant for good things. So, I traveled in the direction she came from, and found darkness and chaos."
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:33 pm

The female silently trotted into the area of wolves and creatures. She slowly made her way through the thick shrubs and bushes. She made her way to what seemed to be the leader of a clan. She cautiously made her way up to her and asked, "Excuse me, ma'am, but where am I?" The female asked then added on, "My name is Alice, if you wish to know." She said in a Southern tone. She waites for the female to reply.

[I forgot to add this in my bio, but Alice is a Southern Peach. XD]

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:39 pm

Oh. I say. Life would never be the same without the cream colored alphess. my urge to jump leaves me, sadness filling my heart. I must have been out at sea when this wolf came. As a new wolf comes (Alice) I smile faintly. She seems nice. Hi, Alice. I'm Breeze. Have you met a wolf named Rosaleena? I ask, hoping to find her. She was the only wolf I knew who could run a great pack.
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:44 pm

(Wow you really miss Rosa x3)

"Well what's wrong with me then?" She growled, seeing that Breeze wasn't happy that she was now in charge. She looked at the other new wolf. "This is Hawaii, the old Tropical Skies Pack's land." She wasn't in the mood right now.
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:49 pm

(I thought it was natural to miss a leader.)
It's just, she made me feel like family. It was in that pack that I felt loved. I... I never really had been before. I murmur the last part. It looked as though this fae was getting mad, so I kept the fighting moves right there, just in case. I would have to stay on her good side, though it looked as though I was aying heavily on her bad side.
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sat Mar 16, 2013 3:57 pm

(Well, Rosa's a legend then xP)

"Any pack or clan leader can, Breeze." Artemis saw that the wolf saw sad without the leader, and she knew that the wolf was trying to not get her mad. She took a deep breath; most of her anger left her. "Any pack or clan leader can," she repeated. "I'm sure Rosa was a great leader, and I can be, too, if you give me the chance." She let out another land claiming howl. "Will you join the Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn, with I, Artemis, as your Deity? With me, I can get the pack to its former glory. I can and will have a chance to. And I will. I WILL. Rosaleena, I've heard many great things about her, but she's a legend now. Who knows where she is right now. Away from Hawaii? Not likely. Lost on the island? Possibly. Watching over us from a secret location? Could be. Dead? NO!" Artemis took another deep breath, since she was starting to yell the last part. "Will you join me, the rebirth version of the Tropical Skies Pack?"
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:07 pm

Yes. I say. Here, I at least have the hope of finding my friends. And maybe this wolf will turn out like Rosaleena? Who knows. I can only wait and see. And there's also the possibility that I could make new friends, since I am extremly social, yet that's strange. In my father's pack, I had no friends, not even my brothers or sister, even my mother. Is there something wrong with me that I don't know about?
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:08 pm

Artemis nodded and flickered her tail in a way to show dominance. "Please state your desired clan and rank, Breeze."
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:14 pm

Ocean clan, and I'd like to be a Fisher. It seems to be the only rank I'm good at. I say, a little on the sad side still. I wonder the location of Radar.
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:19 pm

Artemis nodded. "I'll show you to your new home then," she said. She noticed the wolf a little sad still, and she tilted her head. "What's wrong?"
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:29 pm

Nothing. Just memories come and gone. I murmur. I try to cheer up. So, where is this "new home"? i ask, hoping the cheerful doesn't sound forced. I perk my ears, hoping it helps, though on the inside I'm still sulking.
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:32 pm

"Follow." Artemis nodded and turned around, and with a flicker of her tail Art trotted off towards the Ocean Clan's den.

>>Ocean Clan's Den<<
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:33 pm

O-OK. I stutter, then follow the fae. I can only hope that my fate will lead me to Radar/Amazon.
~Ocean Clan's Main Den~
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fire Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:52 pm

Fire immeadiately straightened up and and looked back at Art as she snapped at her. "Oh, oh I-I'm sorry...I was just..." She shook her head in spite of herself. Why can't you just act like a normal wolf, Fire? She thought.

Something flickered in Fire's caramel orbs as Artemis and Breeze left.
"Who's the rude one now?" She muttered under her breath, but luckily was nowhere near her breaking point. The fae shrugged and decided to follow them. She didn't really like beaches, and could never understand Seaspray's fascination with them, but she followed them anyway. Besides, there was nowhere else to go.
Fire
Fire

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down