The Tropical Skies Pack Reborn
Hello there! Welcome to the official website for the Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn! I welcome you to look around if you'd like and only sign up if you've gotten my permission to do so.

~Artemis

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello there! Welcome to the official website for the Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn! I welcome you to look around if you'd like and only sign up if you've gotten my permission to do so.

~Artemis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Gathering Area
Official Joining Thread - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:20 am by Laurence

» Official Joining Thread
Official Joining Thread - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:24 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames!
Official Joining Thread - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:03 pm by Breeze

» If our wolves were human
Official Joining Thread - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:28 pm by Ava

» General Discussion
Official Joining Thread - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:30 am by Breeze

................Artemis
Artemis is the Deity and the founder of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
Official Joining Thread - Page 2 35jyy4x
.................Radar
Radar is the Ocean Clan male Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
Official Joining Thread - Page 2 Acef5c ................Breeze
Breeze is the Ocean Clan female Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
Official Joining Thread - Page 2 A5et4w
Top posting users this month
No user

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Official Joining Thread

+5
Luna
Radar
Breeze
Fire
Artemis
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Official Joining Thread - Page 2 Empty Official Joining Thread

Post by Artemis Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:57 pm

First topic message reminder :

Razberry wrote:
.`. ۞ .`. ۞ .`. ۞ .`. ۞ .`. ۞ .`. ۞ .`. ۞ .`. ۞ .`. ۞ .`. ۞ .`. ۞ .`.

"The original Tropical Skies Pack collapsed... then one wolf stepped up to bring it back."

General Pack Info

Pack name: The Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn
Pack website: https://tspreborn.rpg-board.net
Pack symbol: ۞
Pack member of the month: None right now
Pack members: 8
Newest member: Snowflower

Pack History

There was a strong pack living in Hawaii known as the Tropical Skies Pack. It was lead by their great ruler, Rosaleena. The pack was very strong; over seventy members at its peak. It was a great pack, and no one was mistreated. No regrets in life could be found here.

But, all great things come to an end eventually. Rosaleena ran off, her current location unknown. Chaos fell in the lands of TSP. High ranks were overthrown, and it was every wolf for him or herself. Many wolves were badly injured and some have even seen to have completely left the island. You could see a blanket of endless darkness in the skies.

But, one wolf stepped up to bring it back. This wolf was known as Artemis, and she is said to be from the Loner Gang of Winter Mountain, but she had left before the first time TSP fought them. She was known to have hated the ways of the loners, so she had left. She was living on her own, hunting prey... getting stronger.

The Tropical Skies Pack Reborn believes that this wolf had run into Rosaleena after she disappeared, and it was like Rosa knew that this wolf was meant for great things. Rosa nodded to the wolf, giving her permission, then ran off.

Artemis traveled the way that Rosa had come from, and saw the chaos from the remains of the original Tropical Skies Pack. So, she got the wolves under control, and the chaos stopped. The wolves fell under her rule... and treated her like their leader. Artemis divided the pack into two clans, naming them Ocean Clan and Shadow Clan. She put herself on top, having complete control over both clans. She renamed most ranks, and created an entirely new social structure. The pack has been living in peace ever since.

What has changed?

Not much, really. But the changes make the pack a lot better, in my opinion. There is a new pack leader (I got sick of rping Rosaleena =P), and two new clans, Shadow Clan and Ocean Clan. Each clan has a different set of ranks, and ranks have been added and deleted. Most ranks got new names, and the entire ranking structure has been changed. I promise you, these changes will make the pack a lot better.

The Laws of the Land

Respect everyone here
I do not care if someone is mean to you in rp. Do not take it personal. But, in ooc (out of character) you must be respectful to everyone. No matter their rank, name, or anything. I do not want to find out that someone has been bullying someone else. And that's final. If you are having a conflict, pm me (I won't me mad) and I'll do my best to sort it out.

Stay active!
This is what got the original TSP shut down; due to inactivity. Please try to stay active, logging in once a day would be great. However, if your going on vacation (etc) and do not have access to a computer or internet, please request an EFA and you won't have to worry. But, do not request an EFA if you know you're never going to log in again--EFA's last for 3 months maximum.

Leaving the pack
It is ok if you leave the pack. I understand. But, please do not stop logging in and keep everyone guessing. You must either say that you are leaving via post or pm. It's just easier for me that way. I won't be mad if you leave; everyone will be sad instead. So please, don't be afraid to tell me that you are leaving and just tell me.

No spamming!
SPAM means stupid, pointless, annoying, messages. Don't do it. It's a waste of time and everyone hates dealing with it. On this website, spam means posting under three words in your posts (unless its a game), posting less than two sentences in your rp posts, double posting, etc. More definitions of spam can be found on the website.

Our site if for 12+
If you're younger than that, please take a look around the forum just to make sure if suits your comfortably level. Cursing is allowed; just not in every post. And no saying inappropriate words for yes, there are smaller kids on here. All ages are welcome.

Please use correct English
English is the only language allowed on the website, and you must use correct spelling, grammar, and punctuation. I understand if you're not a complete English speaker, so it's ok if you make these mistakes as long as you're trying your best. And, please don't use text chat (unless in the chatbox); be should not see: & de she-wolf ran thru de 4est on her skoutin misson. None of that. It gets annoying and incredibly hard to read your posts.

Joining
If you'd like to join, I would like for you to know that signing up on the site is mandatory. No exceptions. If you're delayed need your parents' permission to sign up or whatever, please do it as soon as possible, because we're all waiting for you on our forum! Thanks for reading the rules; the secret words is cupcakes.

Ocean Clan

The Ocean Clan is fun, friendly, funny, and smart. The mainly live on the beaches, so their main diet is fish and other seafood. The wolves in this clan are usually lighter-pelted, and usually have dark eyes such as brown, green, and blue. They are usually smaller sized wolves, but don't let that fool you. They are great fighters and defenders, and are efficient on time. Meeks usually have a better life here because they are not disrespected, and everyone is treated the same.

Clan colors: Cyan, orange, and yellow
Clan theme: The beach
Clan motto: "Just loosen up and have a little fun!"

Ocean Clan ranks

The Elites

Deity: The most powerful wolf of the entire pack--including both clans. She has the most authority and even the Athorns will listen to her. She goes back and forth in between the two clans, not just sticking with one.

Deity: Artemis (F) (Razberry)

Athorn: The second in charge (Alpha's). They have complete control of their clan and they let the Deity take over when she comes. Everyone listens and respects them. There are only two Athorns in each clan (male and female).

Athorn Male: -None yet, must be earned-
Athorn Female: -None yet, must be earned-

Assistant: The Assistants are like the "Betas" of their clan. They have great authority over most wolves, but not all. They have high respect for their Athorns and Deity. When both of those wolves aren't around or simply step down, the Assistants step up.

Assistant Male: -None yet, must be earned-
Assistant Female: -None yet, must be earned-

Didiza: The Didiza's are like the "Delta's" of their clan. They are most likely the Deity, Athorn, os Assistants' pup. They are being trained to take over a high rank when they are older (yearling age) and are the third in charge.

Didiza Male: -None yet, must be earned-
Didiza Female: -None yet, must be earned-

The Subordinates

Recruit: The Recruits are like the warriors of the clans. They fight and keep the pack safe, and don't think twice about leaping into battle. They have high respect and lots of the Elites' trust, and the Lead Recruit if often known as the General.

General: -None yet, must be earned-
Recruit: Radar (M) (shadowsbarker)
Recruit: Forgotten Soul (F) (PieDingo)
Recruit: -None yet, be the first!-

Fisher: They are Ocean Clan's main supplier of food; and I know you can guess what they do. They go fishing, and catch many fish and other marine life for their clan. They are extremely quick and develop many ways to catch their prey.

Lead Fisher: -None yet, must be earned-
Fisher: Alice (F) (ikl)
Fisher: Breeze (F) (shalyla)
Fisher: -None yet, be the first!-

Seiliu: The Seiliu are the medics (healers) of the clans. They have great knowledge of plants and the world around them, and making a mistake when healing would be beyond unacceptable for them. The Lead Seiliu is often called the Shaman.

Shaman: -None yet, must be earned-
Seiliu: -None yet, be the first!-

Eraow: The Eraow are the "Scouts" of the clans. They search around the territory making sure that no threats or anything else are around. They have the best noses in the pack and their eyesight and hearing are incredible.

Lead Eraow: -None yet, must be earned-
Eraow: Dawn (F) (N/A)
Eraow: -None yet, be the first!-

The Meeks

Morath: The Morath are like the howlers of the clans. Their howling is beautiful and the Athorns and Assistants tell them what to howl to tell the other clan the news around the territory. They are led by the Lead Morath, which has the prettiest howl.

Lead Morath: -None yet, must be earned-
Morath: -None yet, be the first!-

Yimello: The Yimello are the pup-sitters of nannies of their clan. They have a specialty in only raising and understanding pups. If a pup disappears or is killed by a predator, then the Yimello take the blame.

Lead Yimello: -None yet, must be earned-
Yimello: -None yet, be the first!-

Oleald: The Olealds are like the omegas of the clan. They are at the very bottom, and are expected to help out the other ranks (except for healing). They get this rank by inactivity, rule breaking, or anything else the Elites don't like.

Oleald: -None yet, be the first!-

The Rankless

Yearling: The yearlings are the wolves that are ages 1-2. They are deciding which rank they want to serve the pack as, and once they have decided the Athorns must approve. Then, a wolf will be assigned to the yearling to teach them about that rank.

Yearling: -None yet, be the first!-

Pup: The pups are the future generation of the clans. They are aged 0-1 years, then they will become a yearling. Until then, they are being watched by their parents and the rest of the clan. Everyone protects them with their life.

Pup: -None yet, be the first!-

Shadow Clan

The Shadow Clan is strict, mysterious, intelligent, and roams in the darkness of the shadows. They live in the more rain forest like parts of the territory, so they can blend in. They are often darker-pelted wolves with bright eyes such as blood red, cyan, or yellow. The average size of these wolves are larger than most wolves in Ocean, and they usually have thinner coats and are excellent at never making a sound. The Meeks usually take more disrespect from the Subordinates and always have to bow down to the Elites.

Clan colors: Black, forest green, deep turquoise, and navy blue
Clan theme: The dark and stalking in the shadows
Clan motto: "Don't let them see you, or else..."

The Elites

Deity: The most powerful wolf of the entire pack--including both clans. She has the most authority and even the Athorns will listen to her. She goes back and forth in between the two clans, not just sticking with one.

Deity: Artemis (F) (Razberry)

Athorn: The second in charge (Alpha's). They have complete control of their clan and they let the Deity take over when she comes. Everyone listens and respects them. There are only two Athorns in each clan (male and female).

Athorn Male: -None yet, must be earned-
Athorn Female: -None yet, must be earned-

Assistant: The Assistants are like the "Betas" of their clan. They have great authority over most wolves, but not all. They have high respect for their Athorns and Deity. When both of those wolves aren't around or simply step down, the Assistants step up.

Assistant Male: -None yet, must be earned-
Assistant Female: -None yet, must be earned-

Didiza: The Didiza's are like the "Delta's" of their clan. They are most likely the Deity, Athorn, os Assistants' pup. They are being trained to take over a high rank when they are older (yearling age) and are the third in charge.

Didiza Male: -None yet, must be earned-
Didiza Female: -None yet, must be earned-

The Subordinates

Recruit: The Recruits are like the warriors of the clans. They fight and keep the pack safe, and don't think twice about leaping into battle. They have high respect and lots of the Elites' trust, and the Lead Recruit if often known as the General.

General: -None yet, must be earned-

Hunter They are the main supplier of food. They are only in Shadow Clan and they stalk their prey (red meat only) without a sound, then they attack. They are very smart and will herd their prey into a corner of some sort, then finish it off there.

Lead Hunter: -None yet, must be earned-
Hunter: -None yet, be the first!-

Seiliu: The Seiliu are the medics (healers) of the clans. They have great knowledge of plants and the world around them, and making a mistake when healing would be beyond unacceptable for them. The Lead Seiliu is often called the Shaman.

Shaman: -None yet, must be earned-
Seiliu: Snowflower (F) (Sugar Fur)

Eraow: The Eraow are the "Scouts" of the clans. They search around the territory making sure that no threats or anything else are around. They have the best noses in the pack and their eyesight and hearing are incredible.

Lead Eraow: -None yet, must be earned-

The Meeks

Morath: The Morath are like the howlers of the clans. Their howling is beautiful and the Athorns and Assistants tell them what to howl to tell the other clan the news around the territory. They are led by the Lead Morath, which has the prettiest howl.

Lead Morath: -None yet, must be earned-
Morath:

Yimello: The Yimello are the pup-sitters of nannies of their clan. They have a specialty in only raising and understanding pups. If a pup disappears or is killed by a predator, then the Yimello take the blame.

Lead Yimello: -None yet, must be earned-

Oleald: The Olealds are like the omegas of the clan. They are at the very bottom, and are expected to help out the other ranks (except for healing). They get this rank by inactivity, rule breaking, or anything else the Elites don't like.

The Rankless

Yearling: The yearlings are the wolves that are ages 1-2. They are deciding which rank they want to serve the pack as, and once they have decided the Athorns must approve. Then, a wolf will be assigned to the yearling to teach them about that rank.

Pup: The pups are the future generation of the clans. They are aged 0-1 years, then they will become a yearling. Until then, they are being watched by their parents and the rest of the clan. Everyone protects them with their life.

Pack Friends

Fire (F) (Wolvesrule912)

Joining
Code:
[b]Joining Form[/b]
WQ Username:
Name:
Clan:
Personality:
Physical Description:
History:
Why you want to join us:
Secret Word:

Pack Friend
Code:
[b]Pack Friend[/b]
WQ Username:
Name:

Ally/Rival
Code:
[b]Ally/Rival Form[/b]
Pack name:
Ally/rival:
Pack link:
Why you want to be our ally/rival:

Allies

The Giant Glaciers Pack
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=68918

The African Stars Pack
http://www.wolfquest.org/bb/viewtopic.php?f=50&t=45816

Rivals

The Loner Gang of Winter Mountain
http://lonergang.forumotion

Thank you for taking the time to read through my pack thread. I really appreciate the fact that you were at least somewhat interested of my pack for clicking on the title, and I hope you decide to join. ^^

(c) 2013 by Razberry;
No melons were eaten in the making of this thread!

Copy and paste the joining form, fill it out, then post it on this topic if you wish to join, guests.

Last edited by Artemis on Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:02 pm; edited 2 times in total
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Scales : 579

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

https://tspreborn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Official Joining Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Official Joining Thread

Post by Crisis Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:39 pm

(I'm sorry, I don't mean to double post, but the computer won't let me finish the form. You can delete this after if you want.)

Why do you want to join us: This pack looks fun and active
Secret word: cupcakes

Crisis

Scales : 4

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurence Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:21 am

Good luck getting accepted, Crisis!
Laurence
Laurence

Scales : 256

Character sheet
Name: Sir William Laurence
Mate: None
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Thu Jun 13, 2013 9:02 am

(Just edit your last post if you can and Artemis or I will delete your post on this page.)
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Scales : 424

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Thu Jun 13, 2013 10:39 am

I edited it, but it's not showing up for me, how about you?

Crisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Thu Jun 13, 2013 4:38 pm

Hm... strange. Probably just a forum glitch or something.

But anyways, you're accepted, but next time sign up after you're accepted. ^^ So recruit or eraow?
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:09 pm

It most likely was a forum glitch :/ Anyways, welcome to the pack, Crisis!
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Crisis Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:45 am

Artemis wrote:Hm... strange. Probably just a forum glitch or something.

But anyways, you're accepted, but next time sign up after you're accepted. ^^ So recruit or eraow?

Eraow please and sorry

Crisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Mon Jun 17, 2013 11:54 am

Ah, ok, didn't know what to put you in, I'll change that right away. ^^ Feel free to post your bio and jump into rp.
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breesbro Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:40 pm

Name: Torpedo
Pelt: a cream base, then a bit darker brown abover that, black tail tip and black patch on his face but not covering his eyes, and a bit of a fringe above his eyes.
Eyes: Dark brown
Build: tall and very well built, he is bigger than his sister Sage.
Persona: Torpedo is like Sage but a bit hot-headed, he stands up for what he believes in and is very stubborn like his mother. He is more friendly than Sage and speaks up with what he has to say, he is not afraid, he will remain loyal.
Other: Another Ocean Clan wolf, but he may change to Shadow if he really wants to when he's grown.also the secret word is smile.jpg (Also I am Breeze's little brother. Very Happy )

Breesbro

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:08 am

Accepted, Lil bro! Lol (I believe I can do this...) Just make sure that you read through the rules and you can sign up.
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver?? Sat Aug 24, 2013 8:57 am

Name: Ava
Pelt: An unusual yet lovely mixture of tans, whites, creams, and dark browns.
Eyes: Dark green
Build: Tall and slim yet well muscled
Persona: Ava is quiet, not shy, but she will eventually warm up to you. She jokes with her friends, but she a lot of her fathers fighting spirit.
Other: She is also a Ocean Clan wolf
I am filling out this application to join, and if this pup is taken, just inform me. I'll join with another character. Anyways..... hope i'm accepted!

Silver??

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:10 pm

Sorry, but Ava is already taken (unless she decides to give her up...? She did say she was pretty busy.)
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Ava Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:21 pm

Yeah, I am pretty busy. I guess as long as this is ok with Artemis, you can sign up with a different user, I send you my password, and Art can change our usernames?

Ava

Scales : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sat Aug 24, 2013 9:37 pm

Aww, if she does, we'll miss you!! (But I do understand. With all the HW I've been receiving lately, I'm surprised by how active I am!)
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Official Joining Thread - Page 2 Empty Rejoining, if ya don't mind. c;

Post by Laurence Mon Sep 23, 2013 5:05 am

I'm Rejoining!

Official Joining Thread - Page 2 Lauren12

W O L F Q U E S T
Beta Head.

N A M E
William Laurence Lyall.

A G E
Somewhere between three and four years.

G E N D E R
Gentleman, dude, male, sir, whatever you want to call this lord.

R A N K
Depends what he takes to, but until then, he shall be a Recruit until he decides.

C L A N
Probably Shadow Clan, but he may take to Ocean Clan. c;

D E S C R I P T I O N
Laurence is a laid back male, with a very calm personality. He is kind, sweet and charming to whomever he meets, and treats them equal. He is a gentleman and a soft one at that. He believes in loyalty greatly, and will not let you down. He loves the simple things in life, and doesn't look at the picture as a whole, but the little things about it. He doesn't like being mean and angry nor enjoy rousing wolves, but he will be stern if he need to be. He doesn't like fighting, either, but will battle to protect his family and friends. At first he will be rough around the edges, but deeper within he is a joker.
Laurence is a extremely large wolf, and towers males his age. He is rather chubby under his stomach, but nothing unhealthy. He has short legs compared to body size with average sized paws. His tail is also the same length as any other wolf's, but his eyes, nose, and ears are large, giving him great senses.
Laurence is made up greys, whites and dark shades. He pelt base is a medium grey (#525252), with a line of dark grey (#262626) down his spine. He has a lighter grey (#707070) ring around his tail, on his legs, underbelly and chest, face and a sort of stripe on his ears. He has white-ish light grey (#e6e6e6) paws, inner ears and tail tip. As for his other markings, he has a sort of fan on his right shoulder and two strange stripes under his eyes which are the same light grey-white color (#e6e6e6).
His eyes are golden (#ffaf24), his nose is a grey-black (#212121), his paw-pads are black (#0a0a0a), his claws are almost black with a tint of red (#170000), his tongue is red (#8f0034), his teeth are pure white (#f2e6ea) and everything else is black (#0a0a0a) or the same color as his base fur (#525252).
He is very strong, heavy, large, well alert and good mannered plus a fast thinker, but not very stealthy, quick, nor does he have good stamina and agility.

Cupcakes
Laurence
Laurence

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Mon Sep 23, 2013 4:24 pm

Soul! I'm so happy, but shadow or ocean?
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurence Tue Sep 24, 2013 1:34 am

Well, which one needs an active member most?
Laurence
Laurence

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Wed Sep 25, 2013 6:49 pm

Shadow. Definitely Shadow Clan.
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurence Thu Sep 26, 2013 12:03 am

Shadow Clan it is! And that is where I shall be. (If Art ever comes back... o.o)
Laurence
Laurence

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:24 pm

Lol I'll PM her