The Tropical Skies Pack Reborn
Hello there! Welcome to the official website for the Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn! I welcome you to look around if you'd like and only sign up if you've gotten my permission to do so.

~Artemis

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello there! Welcome to the official website for the Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn! I welcome you to look around if you'd like and only sign up if you've gotten my permission to do so.

~Artemis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Gathering Area
The Gathering Area - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:20 am by Laurence

» Official Joining Thread
The Gathering Area - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:24 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames!
The Gathering Area - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:03 pm by Breeze

» If our wolves were human
The Gathering Area - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:28 pm by Ava

» General Discussion
The Gathering Area - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:30 am by Breeze

................Artemis
Artemis is the Deity and the founder of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
The Gathering Area - Page 2 35jyy4x
.................Radar
Radar is the Ocean Clan male Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
The Gathering Area - Page 2 Acef5c ................Breeze
Breeze is the Ocean Clan female Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
The Gathering Area - Page 2 A5et4w
Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Gathering Area

+7
Aubren
Laurence
Dawn
Breeze
Radar
Pyromania
Artemis
11 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Gathering Area - Page 2 Empty The Gathering Area

Post by Artemis Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is where the clans come to discuss any news around the land, and where they interact each other. It's also the place where the Deity announces a new Elite (outside the cave). The river is also the Green-Rocks River, and it separates the clan's territories.

The Gathering Area - Page 2 The-first-cave-entrance
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Scales : 579

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

https://tspreborn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Gathering Area - Page 2 Empty Re: The Gathering Area

Post by Pyromania Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:22 pm

"Eraow. Eraow of the Shadows. Well welcome. We are currently in a pack meeting."

Pyromania nodded and sat down, hating the hot sunlight on his dark pelt, which of course didn't help his overheating. He looked around, not really paying attention to what the others spoke about, 'I wonder how far this territory goes. It would have to go pretty far to house two packs that never meet outside from these meetings...'

"A couple of wolves are anxious to become mates with your assent, by a `couple of wolves` I mean myself and Breeze."

Pyro came back to earth at the word 'mate'. He tried to swallow to keep from making a noise, but his mouth was dry. He did really want to think about that currently or anything like that. He sat silently, flicking back his ears and then drifting back into thought.
Pyromania
Pyromania
PMotM
PMotM

Scales : 42

Character sheet
Name: Pyromania
Mate:
Location in RP: The Gathering Area

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:27 pm

I smile at the word mate. It has become a word that I love. I shift my paws anxiously, knowing very well that Artemis can say no.
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Scales : 424

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurence Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:28 pm

Soul looked up from her paws as her ear perk. They were going to say it. Soul smiled and sat down, watching what the mighty black wolf would answer of their request.
Laurence
Laurence

Scales : 256

Character sheet
Name: Sir William Laurence
Mate: None

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubren Wed Apr 17, 2013 8:46 pm

Aubren silently entered the clearing though she stayed at the tree line, her body held low and her belly fur brushing the ground lightly as she stalked forward, attempting to stay hidden. Only when she reached the other side of the clearing did she stand to her full height, her ears flicking and optics dashing from wolf to wolf, only one of which did she know, and that was Artemis. Her eyes drifted on, pausing at each wolf head she saw before quickly moving on. Her optics finally rested on a raven hed male, one of which was closer to her. He appeared new, and slightly oblivious of everyone else. With a sigh her eyes moved on until they were resting on a fae that was somewhat close to her as well, with black and white hues adorning her pelt. Aubren heaved a sigh, she knew no one here and she felt awkward. She took a few steps back so that she was in the shadows and in the comfort of the dark forest. A smile finally escaped her maw as she was now hidden. She sat down, curling tail around her paws and staring off at Artemis, and the group of wolves closest to her(Breeze, Radar, Soul))
Aubren
Aubren

Scales : 51

http://shinsei-pack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyromania Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:25 pm

Pyro was jolted back to life as a new smell quickly hit his nose. He felt a growl begin to rise in his throat, but stopped when he saw the female enter from the woods nearest him. The way no one reacted showed that she was probably already a part of the pack, 'Hmm.. I wonder if there are more I have yet to meet..' The looked at the female as he heard her let out a sigh and then step back and disappear in the shadows. Oh how he wished he could do the same, the sun beating down so directly on him made him uncomfortable. Plus he just didn't like being out in the open, so vulnerable, but he knew it wasn't the best move. He had just joined the pack and probably needed to gain a bit of trust before just disappearing on his own.
Pyromania
Pyromania
PMotM
PMotM

Character sheet
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:39 pm

Artemis listened to Radar, and when he was finished, a smile crossed her face. "Congratulations." She said. She really was happy for them.
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurence Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:09 pm

Soul just smiled and slightly wagged her tail, it wasn't everyday she got a front seat to see two of her clan becoming mates. She waited for the reaction of the two who seemed frozen in time.... Soul glanced over at Artemis then back at Radar and Breeze.
Laurence
Laurence

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sat Apr 20, 2013 12:04 am

Dawn sighed, turning her attention back to the others. She then noticed that there was another wolf that she had yet to meet. She smiled though, seeing that her two oldest friends were going to become mates. At this thought, she stepped out of the shadows of the trees and made she way towards the three other members of her clan. Dawn sat down behind Soul, perking my ears to hear what Radar and Breeze say next.
Dawn
Dawn

Scales : 104

Character sheet
Name: Dawn
Mate: Nope

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sat Apr 20, 2013 2:45 pm

Artemis looked at Radar and Breeze, who seem to have froze in the moment. She chuckled slightly. "You two lovebirds~"
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:22 pm

(Does congratulations mean yes? Just making sure, but it probably does Very Happy) My smile freezes on my face. Then I feel my tail wag like crazy, and I look to Radar for his reaction. My excitment begins to well up in me, and I feel as if I might explode with all the happy. I feel light headed, just like when I started my training when I became a yearling, but then wolves started to notice my green eyes. I will not let that unhappy time ruin this for me! I push the memory back, and zone back in. I find that my smile has grown.
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sat Apr 20, 2013 4:41 pm

(Yes it does. And people, we need to keep posting on the WQ thread!)

Artemis notices Breeze's happiness. She smiled.
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:37 am

I stand frozen, ears perked and I must of zoned out after hearing those words becase next thing I know, everyone is staring at me and Breeze. My sudden moment of frozen joy ends immediately as my blood starts to flow and I really recognize what Artemis had said, me and Breeze were going to be mates! I had been thinking of the worse, and then hearing this news almost made my heart stop, I dont even realize it but my tail waves behind me in a blur and I give a gleeful childish yip, glancing sideways at Breeze to see her looking for my own reaction as I see she was unfrozen moments before me. My teeth flash as I smile broadly at her before opening my jaws to speak but I cant quite manage any words to escape my maw, in a way I am thankful I cannot speak as I am sure I would sound like a complete love struck idiot, and I could even be considered that at the time. Instead of speaking I just give off another happy yip, voice having a rather high ring to it, for me anyways, just like when I was a pup. My thoughts blur about everything and I feel slightly foggy and dazed, the only thing on my mind was that we were to be mates, I just hoped I wouldnt do anything stupid as I was in this dazed state as I would care later, but I couldnt care about anything more important in the world at the time.
Radar
Radar

Scales : 199

http://thehungerwolves.forumotion.pro/

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:13 am

I smile at my mates reaction. I'm so happy I can call him that now! The word tumbles through my mind. In the start, I'd believed that I'd never have one, but here we are! Seeing him dizzy, I press next too him so he won't fall onto a rock or something.
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:57 am

Artemis watched the two, feeling happy for them. She did kind of wish she would find love... since everyone did sooner or later. She had the chance to have pups back in the Loner Gang, but she didn't like that. The only wolf she'd ever want to have pups with is a (hopefully) future mate. Art shook her head, pushing the thought of her past aside.
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:46 pm

I smile, feeling warmth press against my side andlook down, eyes flicking over the fae, Breeze, which I could both happily and confidently call me mate now. My head started to clear and my smile ever so relaxed, my jaw muscles starting to tighten and sour at all of the smiling I just completed, though I still keep on a half smile, nuzzling Breeze lightly. "I-I-I...thank you Artemis." I stutter, feeling I should give some thankness to the raven lupas that made it possible for me and my love to become mates. I grin and close my eyes, enjoying the moment, not sure wha else to say but glancing back up to watch Art, trying to contain my excitement as I wasnt sure if the gathering was finished or if there was anythin else to say or do, and if their was I wouldnt want to disrupt it by yipping like an idiot with Breeze, there would be time for that later, at the party...I still cant believe we will, or no, are mates. The word used to sem funny and have a cling to it, but now I liked the word, it meant forever happiness with the one I love. I smiled, enjoyin te word and my eyes slowly drift to Breeze before jerking back.
Radar
Radar

Scales : 199

http://thehungerwolves.forumotion.pro/

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyromania Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:41 pm

Pyro flicked his ear at his stomach's annoyed rumble. The ebony brute pawed slightly at the ground and thought back, 'When was the last time I ate?' It had been a while considering he had been running for almost 2 days straight. Pyro casted his liquid gold eyes on to the leader, flicking his tail slightly, 'Wondering if she is going to say anything else...' His eyes then faltered over to the newly mated couple and he gave a slight smile, 'Good for them..' The brute yawned slightly and shifted a bit, getting comfortable because it seemed they would be there a bit.
Pyromania
Pyromania
PMotM
PMotM

Character sheet
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:37 pm

Artemis nodded to Radar. "It's nothing really... you won't need my permission really once when there's an Ocean Athorn..." She stopped. She remembered how chaos fell when there wasn't a strong leader. Ocean Clan needed a dominant wolf to be their Athorn now. [/i]There aren't many wolves in Ocean yet... let's see if we can get three more members in the entire pack before anyone gets to be an Elite...[/i] she thought.
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurence Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:39 pm

Soul just dozed off again, she seemed to do this when she doesn't have enough sleep. But she snapped out of it as the leader spoke again and Soul, once again, came crashing back to earth. "What's an Athorn?... I guess it's a leader" she thought, not used to these hawaiian names, but she'd get used to it. "So anything happen in Shadow Clan?" asked Soul, sitting back down with her tail flicking.
Laurence
Laurence

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:17 am

Snowflower tilted her head. She looked at everyone. Smiling, she looks to everybody else.
Snowflower
Snowflower

http://legendoftheclans.forumms.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:32 pm

A familair scent hits my nose. I gaze around the clearing, searching for the source of the scent. I spot the snowy white fae, once a beta of the original TSP. Snowy! I yip, soaring to my paws. My tail wags a bit faster. It was starting to ache, but I could almost feel my eyes light up at the sight of my old friend. I trot-run to her. I'm so happy to see you again! Where's Fire? I ask, suddenly noticing she wasn't here. For some reason, that fae felt like more of a sister to me than my own siblings.
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:18 pm

"Nothing much, besides new members," Artemis replied. She yawned. Was it getting dark already? She wondered, but when she looked up at the sky, all she could see were the tropical trees.

(And that's how TSPR got it's name. xD)
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:35 pm

I snuck quietly into the area taking care to remain unseen and unscented as I entered through the water and used an old trick my father had taught me that would leave them completely unaware that there was a stranger in the area. Many wolves were there and they seemed friendly enough. I shrunk farther back into the brush even though they seemed friendly I still had doubts. I stayed back determined to just watch for awhile longer but my plan was broken as a fern tickled my nose. I let out a soft sneeze and while it wasn't very loud I knew it was loud enough for at least one of the wolves to hear. I moved quickly but discreetly from the bush and climbed the nearest tree whimpering softly as my right hind paw hit the trunk. I secured myself on the branch and then waited for what I hoped would be only one wolf. I remained high up in the tree looking down and waiting. The tree would provide me with safety in case I was wrong about the wolves. I shuddered again hoping that I was right about the wolves otherwise I'd be wolf chow.
Aleu
Aleu

Scales : 35

Character sheet
Name: Aleu
Mate: N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurence Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:59 pm

Soul smiled at Art's words but then twitched a ear towards a tree where she heard a faint sneeze and whimpering. A growl formed in her throat but the pitch of the whimper sounded more like a pup so she stopped growling. A pup couldn't do any harm, right? Soul slipped over to the bush where it had came from, nothing was there. Her ear twitched as a twig from the tree fell on her head. She looked up at the tree to see a white fluff ball high. "I think we have company" said Soul in a calm but a little loud voice.
Laurence
Laurence

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Tue Apr 23, 2013 10:06 pm

I found myself backing up trying to get closer to the trunk as if somehow it would swallow me and transport me to safety. I looked down at the wolf hoping that the rest of the pack wouldn't be joining her. One wolf I could run from but a whole pack....that had nearly gotten me killed the last time. "I-I'm sorry" I said softly my voice shaking softly "I-I can leave right now I just don't want any trouble" I wasn't sure how I was going to get away if she turned out to be hostile I just knew that I had to be prepared.
Aleu
Aleu

Scales : 35

Character sheet
Name: Aleu
Mate: N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Wed Apr 24, 2013 3:43 am

Snowflower spotted Breeze. "Breeze!"she yipped in delight. "How are you?"she smiled.
Snowflower
Snowflower

http://legendoftheclans.forumms.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum