The Tropical Skies Pack Reborn
Hello there! Welcome to the official website for the Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn! I welcome you to look around if you'd like and only sign up if you've gotten my permission to do so.

~Artemis

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello there! Welcome to the official website for the Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn! I welcome you to look around if you'd like and only sign up if you've gotten my permission to do so.

~Artemis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Gathering Area
The Gathering Area - Page 5 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:20 am by Laurence

» Official Joining Thread
The Gathering Area - Page 5 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:24 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames!
The Gathering Area - Page 5 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:03 pm by Breeze

» If our wolves were human
The Gathering Area - Page 5 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:28 pm by Ava

» General Discussion
The Gathering Area - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:30 am by Breeze

................Artemis
Artemis is the Deity and the founder of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
The Gathering Area - Page 5 35jyy4x
.................Radar
Radar is the Ocean Clan male Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
The Gathering Area - Page 5 Acef5c ................Breeze
Breeze is the Ocean Clan female Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
The Gathering Area - Page 5 A5et4w
Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Gathering Area

+7
Aubren
Laurence
Dawn
Breeze
Radar
Pyromania
Artemis
11 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Gathering Area - Page 5 Empty The Gathering Area

Post by Artemis Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is where the clans come to discuss any news around the land, and where they interact each other. It's also the place where the Deity announces a new Elite (outside the cave). The river is also the Green-Rocks River, and it separates the clan's territories.

The Gathering Area - Page 5 The-first-cave-entrance
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Scales : 579

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

https://tspreborn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Gathering Area - Page 5 Empty Re: The Gathering Area

Post by Radar Sun May 05, 2013 12:25 am

I chuckle lightly at her enthusiasm, not half surprised that she hadnt seen one before. "Welp, thats going to change! Ocean clan is made of beaches, even our den is right near the ocean! The sand feels good under paw and the sun alway warms your fur and the landscape is bright
and-"
I cut off, realizing there was no need to explain all of this to her as she would see it soon enough but it didnt stop me from being thrilled at her eager and excited additude about the beach. "Im sure you'll love it there." I finish up my cut off sentence with a smile, realizing with a jolt that I had a soft spot for pups and I couldnt help but be happy around them.
Radar
Radar

Scales : 199

http://thehungerwolves.forumotion.pro/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Sun May 05, 2013 12:28 am

I smile "Can you take me there now?" I ask my voice getting even more excited. So many things I hadn't seen in one place was incredibly exciting for me. I wagged my tail eagerly awaiting his answer.
Aleu
Aleu

Scales : 35

Character sheet
Name: Aleu
Mate: N/A
Location in RP: The Gathering Area

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sun May 05, 2013 12:33 pm

I sneeze as Radar's tail flicks up onto my nose. Smiling with a hint of playful scorn as he turns and grins at me. I smile again as he introduces himself to Aleu, then watch in warm confusion as he leans in to the pup as it appears she had asked a question. My tail wags a bit at her excitment of about to see the beach, but then a huge yawn takes over and I glance up to the sky and see the sky growing dark with night.
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Scales : 424

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubren Sun May 05, 2013 12:52 pm

Finally done with her stretching, the autumn hued fae stood up and trotted over to the river, flicking her ears to the sound of the water as it flowed past. Her head lowered causing her muzzle to dip into the river as she drank thirstily. Once done she took a step back, glancing up at the sky and then at the others who were ambling around and chatting. Her not knowing anyone, she wanted to go and introduce her self, but with the pup-Aleu- arriving and just joining, every one seemed to be busy. So instead of going to greet the others, she trotted back to where she had just been sitting and then some so that she was in the shade of the forest. There, she sat down, head turned to the trees as she stared off into the dark forest, eager to go hunt something later as she hadnt managed to catch her prey that she was hunting earlier...she shook her head and decided to listen to the sounds of the forest.
Aubren
Aubren

Scales : 51

http://shinsei-pack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sun May 05, 2013 12:58 pm

Artemis saw the pup making friends already, so she smiled. I think it's time for a promotion... she thought to herself, for Ocean Clan. But who? She looked at the Ocean members and tried to decide who would make a good Elite.
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurence Tue May 07, 2013 8:56 pm

Soul quietly listened to the pup's excitement and smiled. The white female gave a silent yawn, opening her mouth and baring her huge, sharp, blood stained canines. She snapped her mouth closed hoping no one saw her yawn. She shook her head and wandered away a bit then curled up in a place where she could just see a part of the orange sky. She drifted off to sleep, she needed a nap.
Laurence
Laurence

Scales : 256

Character sheet
Name: Sir William Laurence
Mate: None

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Renegade Tue May 07, 2013 10:43 pm

A steady beat of paws sounded faintly in the ebony brutes ears as he padded across the tropical terrain. His pace slowed to a stop and his head tilted to the side, a murmur of a river, and what was that? The sounds of voices? Renegade strained his ears, searching to make his suspicion a fact. His hopes rose, he hadnt realized he was eager at the scent of a pack until now. With a shrug of his shoulders Ren started forward again at a steady lope, his paws moving quicker than before and his eyes shining in excitement though beyond a guarded expression covered his maw. Finally he froze in place, crouching low behind a group of ferns, hopefully concealing his precense as a clearing of somesort loomed ahead of him where several wolves surrounded the area. There was no doubt now, this was deffinately a pack. Now he only needed to decide if he wanted to join or not, or if they would even LET him join.
Renegade
Renegade

Scales : 27

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Wed May 08, 2013 6:13 pm

I blink as a wolf scent hits my nose. I turn and think I see one as I screw up my eyes, trying to see if it's real. I yawn again and decide he's not, so I curl up and try to go to sleep. I must really need it if I'm halucinating!
(XD this is what I love about first person. You tap RIGHT into the charries mind!)
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Wed May 08, 2013 7:00 pm

Artemis's smile faded away as a new breeze came to her nose, bringing a wolf scent with it. She was instinctively on guard and wary of the stranger now that there was a pup in the pack, she she could feel her hackles rise. She looked around, but no sign of a wolf. But the scent was strong, so she knew that the wolf must be right there.
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyromania Wed May 08, 2013 7:55 pm

Pyro heard the shuffle of ferns off to the side, before he smelt the new wolf. The dark brute felt his hackles raise and copied the leader, instinctively going into guard mode. His golden eyes scanned the area had heard the movement from, but was unable to pin point the wolf's location. He let out a soft warning growl, not to intimidate just to let him know they knew he was there. Pyro flicked his ears and sat back again, his legs still tensed and ready for the any orders.
Pyromania
Pyromania
PMotM
PMotM

Scales : 42

Character sheet
Name: Pyromania
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurence Wed May 08, 2013 8:26 pm

Soul leaped from her nap as soon as she heard a twig snap and deep growls. Something must have been up, what was it? Then it hit her, a new scent. Her hackles raised but she didn't growl or bark, maybe this stranger would be friendly, maybe not. Whichever it was, she was ready and alert. She glanced at Artemis whom was looking around for the wolf. Soul got up from where she was sitting to get a better view of the area.
Laurence
Laurence

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Renegade Wed May 08, 2013 8:51 pm

Renegade froze, his golden optics flashing to each wolf as they held an agressive, guarded stance. There was no doubt now, the pack had notices his prsense however, Ren noticed no one was staring directly at him. His ears twitched and his eyes narrowed, peeking around the bush to stare at each wolf before he finally took a deep breath. If he didnt show himseklf soon, they were sure to find his location...and attack. With a purposeful loud grunt and exagerating his movements sluggishly, he fleed the bush and was not standing in front of it where he could be seen. He knew others may think of him as an awful brute who doesnt know how to keep quiet and move quickly, but he acted that way on purpose so they knew he was coming out and so that he wouldnt take surprise. Blinking at the dusk sky and the others, his jaws parted to speak reluctantly, knowing he needed to get to the point on his desire for joining a pack. "H-hello, I am Renegade and I was seeking a pack to join...this pack in particular." The ebony brute stumbled with words at first but managed to sound confident as his request ended, slightly nervous, these canines could attack him at any given moment. He could fight back, but he knew he wouldnt win, there were simply to many of them. In reluctance, he lowered his head to both show submission to whoever the frog was alpha and to show he wouldnt attack.
Renegade
Renegade

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Wed May 08, 2013 8:58 pm

Artemis noticed the wolf step out from the shadows, and her hackles lowered. He didn't seem like a threat, especially with that recessive act. She walked over him and circled around him a few times before stopping in front of him. "Hello, Renegade. And I see you want to join the Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn, yes?" She asked. "And you may. I'm Artemis, the Deity of Shadow Clan. Choose your clan and rank."
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Renegade Wed May 08, 2013 9:02 pm

Ren watched the she wolf as she circled him and he tensed up, afraid she would order an attack, but she didnt. He perked his ears to her question, eager to be a part of the pack though a question popped in his mind about 'clan.' Suddenly his question vanished, rembering some loner talk about a pack with two ranks, shadow and ocean. His eyes lit up in recognition as he realized this must be the pack they had been talking about. "Thank you, I would like to be a part of shadow clan, with the rank...seliu." He spoke, raising his head and relaxing slightly at the acceptanc, but he knew he could still be declined the clan shadow or the rank seiliu, so instead of letting his happiness arise, he waited for a response.
Renegade
Renegade

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Wed May 08, 2013 9:08 pm

Artemis nodded. She was glad this wolf didn't ask so many questions about the pack. "Seiliu of Shadow Clan it is, then. Welcome to the pack, Ren... hope you'll let me call you that." She chuckled. "Anyways, we're currently in a pack meeting, and we're simply talking and getting to know the others better. Feel free to talk to someone," she added.
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Renegade Wed May 08, 2013 9:15 pm

Renegade finally allowed a sense of happiness overwhelm him. For years he has been searching for a pack to accept him and, finally, he accomplished his goal. His ears perked to her calling him Ren and he grinned in response, as if comfirming her retorical question. His tail flicked and he glanced behind Artemis, eyes flicking over each fae and brute n the clearing who seemed to be tensed up. He nodded at At though he wasnt sure if he wished to greet the others, not after his entrance and putting them in a guarded mood. Neverless, he would do so. He couldnt wait it out forever on greeting the others and since this was a gathering and he would see the ocean clan members often, he decided that he would at least need to introduce himself. He nodded at Artemis as he spoke. "Ok, I'll make sure and do that." The brute comfirmed, giving a sharp nod of his head torwards the, what was she? Diety? Yes, that is what she called herself. Renegade assumed that was the top rank of everyone and he grinned again, the forced aggressive side of his personality just in the back of his head now that happiness had overwhelmed him. After all, why shoulnt he be happy? Traveling all of his life and finally, finally after years of traveling, have a place to call home, a place where he could settle down and make a living.
Renegade
Renegade

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Wed May 08, 2013 9:24 pm

Artemis smiled and nodded, and walked back over to her little ledge. She sat down on it, overlooking the pack.
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurence Thu May 09, 2013 10:12 pm

Soul plopped back down to rest, just a little longer of a nap couldn't hurt, right? Well, she needed it. She'd been tuning out all day, but she at least kept her ears perked so that any sound could easily wake her up in case of a emergency. But the whole of the pack were here and many awake, Soul felt safer but she wanted to make sure her pack was safe too. Maybe a nap could provide her enough energy to guard for the rest of the night. "Welcome to the pack" she said though it was muffled. But then, sooner than she knew it, Soul was fast asleep.
Laurence
Laurence

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar Fri May 10, 2013 4:08 pm

I grinned at Aleu, nodding quickly as I was eager to show her the beach, almost certain she would love it. My hackles rose and my eyes flicked over to some thick shrubbery where a scarred brute stood. Deciding not to act any more as I noticed Artemis take care of the loner, I turned torwards ocean clan after giving a brisk nod to the newcomer-Renegade, that I had overheard was joing the shadow ranks. "Coming?" I yip gleefully to the pup, still not sure of the stranger and not knowing if Renegade would try anything funny, making me even more anxious to get Aleu to the beach. For some strange reason I felt the need to protect the pup though I didn't admit it allowed. Instead, I started to pad in the general direction of the beach though I soon paused, awaiting her to follow or change her mind
| Waiting to go to beach of the horizons |
Radar
Radar

Scales : 199

http://thehungerwolves.forumotion.pro/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Fri May 10, 2013 9:26 pm

I nodded eagerly. I noticed his reaction to the new wolf but I said nothing it wasn't my place to comment. I ran quickly after him excited to see the beach.

-Beach Of Horizons-
Aleu
Aleu

Scales : 35

Character sheet
Name: Aleu
Mate: N/A

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sat May 11, 2013 12:29 pm

Artemis noticed Aleu and Radar walking off towards the beach, and she smiled. She had finally decided who would be the new Elites for Ocean Clan. She jumped on top of her rock. "Everyone! Gather around; I have some great news for Ocean Clan! Radar and Breeze have both been promoted to Athorn! Congrats!"
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sat May 11, 2013 2:12 pm

I wake up with a jolt when I hear my name. Wah? I mutter sleepily, raising my head and perking my ears. Then I hear the word "Athorn" and I guess Radar and I had been made just that, cause I heard his name, too. I groggily push myself to my paws, my paws feeling too heavy to lift with exhaustion. I see Radar and Aleu trotting off in the direction of the beach, but then the excitement and a tiny bit of stress about becoming an athorn, but I smile with knowing that I'll do my best. We both will. Thank you, Artemis! I yip, starting to wake up and my tail wagging.
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sat May 11, 2013 2:56 pm

Artemis looked at Breeze and smiled. "No problem," she said. She yawned and stood up. "Ah well, the Clans should get back to their dens. But anyways, I'm going to the hunting grounds first. If any Shadows would like to join they can." She jumped off her rock and trotted towards the hunting grounds.

>>Le Grounds<<
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sat May 11, 2013 3:26 pm

I smile some more then trot towards Dawn and Soul. My mind drifts to Radars and mine new rank. I decide to put it out of my mind and tell him first so that we could discuss it together.
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sat May 11, 2013 10:42 pm

Dawn shakes her head, frowning. Did I fall asleep... She thinks, blinking her eyes a couple of times. She wanted to growl at herself for having lost her focus, but then caught a new scent. She glanced around, then found the source. Another new wolf? She thinks, then perks her ears, hearing Artemis speak. "Congrats!" Dawn yips to Breeze as she walks over to her and Soul.

(Sorry about not posting as much, but with this being the last three weeks of school I've been too busy to get on the internet.)
Dawn
Dawn

Scales : 104

Character sheet
Name: Dawn
Mate: Nope

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down