The Tropical Skies Pack Reborn
Hello there! Welcome to the official website for the Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn! I welcome you to look around if you'd like and only sign up if you've gotten my permission to do so.

~Artemis

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello there! Welcome to the official website for the Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn! I welcome you to look around if you'd like and only sign up if you've gotten my permission to do so.

~Artemis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Gathering Area
TSPR Staff EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:20 am by Laurence

» Official Joining Thread
TSPR Staff EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:24 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames!
TSPR Staff EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:03 pm by Breeze

» If our wolves were human
TSPR Staff EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:28 pm by Ava

» General Discussion
TSPR Staff EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:30 am by Breeze

................Artemis
Artemis is the Deity and the founder of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
TSPR Staff 35jyy4x
.................Radar
Radar is the Ocean Clan male Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
TSPR Staff Acef5c ................Breeze
Breeze is the Ocean Clan female Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
TSPR Staff A5et4w
Top posting users this month
No user

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

TSPR Staff

3 posters

Go down

TSPR Staff Empty TSPR Staff

Post by Artemis Fri May 03, 2013 11:55 pm

Well, these are the admins, global moderators, and moderators of the forum! These are the people who tell you what to do, and you better listen to them! They fight spam and help keep the forum organized.

Admins: They are the head of the forum. They have the most power out of everyone. (Admin panel, entire website, chatbox.)
Current admins: Artemis

Global Moderators: They are the moderators of every corner of the forum. They keep things in check everywhere on this website. (Entire website and chatbox.)
Current global moderators: N/A

Moderators: They are in charge of their own little spot/s. c: (Forum and chatbox.)
Current moderators: Breeze

Chatbox Moderators: They are the ones who have the @ sign in front of their name in the chatbox. They keep spam out and make sure people are obeying the rules in the chat. (Chatbox only.)
Current Chatbox Moderators: Artemis, Pyromania, Breeze

Now, who do you need to listen to? Who are the staff of the forum? Look below!

Last edited by Artemis on Tue Jul 09, 2013 8:04 pm; edited 5 times in total
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Scales : 579

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

https://tspreborn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

TSPR Staff Empty Re: TSPR Staff

Post by Artemis Sat May 04, 2013 12:05 am

About me.

Hai! I'm Artemis... if you didn't already catch that. But anywho, you may call me Art or whatever your floofy little head can come up with. c: I am the head admin of the forum, so yes, that's right, dun mess with me, or else your cookies will be stolen.

This pack was made approximately three days after the original TSP was shut down. Yes, I was that excited to make it. Dun judge. How did I ever come up with the whole Hawaiian theme in the first place? Well, I honestly got inspired by sending private messages to people on WolfQuest in green letters... I have no idea. And you better not be judging.

But yeah I'm just an everyday teenager derping around on the wonderous planet known as... the internet. Shocker. I'm also into other things like playing the alto saxophone, art, track and field, and many other cupcake-ish activities out there. c: Feel free to pm me with any questions regarding the pack or forum.
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Scales : 579

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

https://tspreborn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sat May 11, 2013 3:41 pm

Hey! I'm Breeze, as most of you know. You can call me Bree or anyother nickname you can come up with. Pretty much I'm your average teenager, with a 'bit' of a goofy side. I don't really like drama, and I don't actually play any sports, but I do play soccer in gym. I'm thinking about maybe joining the track team next year, too. I also like reading, writing, and other fun stuff. Other than that, my life is on the internet Wink
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Scales : 424

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar Sun May 12, 2013 11:36 am

The derp of TSP: Reborn

Heyo Guest. As you should know, I am Radar, one of the athorns of Oceanclan. You may only know me as one of those annoying, dweeb roleplayers out there in the world, but believe me or not, I do indeed have a life that does not include the Internet. So let me just tell you a little bit about myself, for starters, I am your every day 13 year old male who goes to school, completes homework, makes faces at the teachers when they arent looking, the same kind of stuff that everyone does. Not only do I go to school, but I enjoy outdoor activities...such as sports. I specifically enjoy football and basketball though I would prefer football on any given day. I like nature in general, like the creatures called animals. In fact, I have four family members that are pets themselves, two canines(Sister and Sadie) and two ferrets(Panda and Rascal). If you must know, I also have two siblings, a little sister who you may know as Aubren and an evil twin brother known as Renegade. Other than that my life tends to be boring, friends are at a few and hard to make because I am way too awesome and they cannot handle my epicness because I am an annoying person who can tend to have a happy crazy personality. Welp that is all you need to know....chow Guest!
Radar
Radar

Scales : 199

http://thehungerwolves.forumotion.pro/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum