The Tropical Skies Pack Reborn
Hello there! Welcome to the official website for the Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn! I welcome you to look around if you'd like and only sign up if you've gotten my permission to do so.

~Artemis

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello there! Welcome to the official website for the Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn! I welcome you to look around if you'd like and only sign up if you've gotten my permission to do so.

~Artemis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Gathering Area
The African Rivals EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:20 am by Laurence

» Official Joining Thread
The African Rivals EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:24 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames!
The African Rivals EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:03 pm by Breeze

» If our wolves were human
The African Rivals EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:28 pm by Ava

» General Discussion
The African Rivals EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:30 am by Breeze

................Artemis
Artemis is the Deity and the founder of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
The African Rivals 35jyy4x
.................Radar
Radar is the Ocean Clan male Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
The African Rivals Acef5c ................Breeze
Breeze is the Ocean Clan female Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
The African Rivals A5et4w
Top posting users this month
No user

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The African Rivals

5 posters

Go down

The African Rivals Empty The African Rivals

Post by Radar Thu Apr 18, 2013 1:05 pm

The African Rivals Africa10
The African Rivals Logo__10
The African Rivals minor rp is based off of a rival pack and gang that lives in Africa, hence where this roleplay received its name. The pack titled by the name of the Wild Dogs Pack has always hated the Hyena Gang, as did the Hyena Gang despised them. Both the pack and gang struggle to survive the harsh lands of Africa, attempting to beat the drought, famine, and the other predators that stalk though the golden grass of Africa such as lions, rogues, cheetahs, people, and the rival gang or pack that lives near their territory.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The African Rivals The_wi11
The Wild Dog Pack is your typical wolf pack, only, the members are not wolves, but rather African Wild Dogs. This is a tight nit pack with members that care for each other and the pack has an orderly ranking system, they are an organized pack of canines. The pack has a decent amount of territory, featuring a den, miles of Savannah plains, and even a small forest located at the edge of their territory. Right smack in the middle of their land is a pond filled with fresh water and trees dot the landscape, giving off supple amounts of shade and cover from the blazing sun

The African Rivals Pack_r11

ALPHA (2) | Open
BETA (2) | Must Be Earned
HEALER | Open
HUNTER | Dingo (Radar)
FISHER | Open
WARRIOR | Dixie (Dawn), Hai (Soul)
EXPLORER | Open
OMEGA | Must Be Earned
ELDER | Open
YEARLING | Open
PUP | Open
Lotus (Breeze)

The African Rivals The_hy11
(Similar to the old loner gang of inter mountain)The Hyena Gang is a vicious pack with aggressive, bloodlust members who are not wolves but, as you'd suspect, hyenas. All members are fighters and weak ones are left to die or they are killed. Fights happen practically daily and to become a dominant you must fight to the top. The gang itself is disorderly, all members disassembled and scattered, everyone fends for themselves and pups are protected with seldom effort. The territory is quite large, about three quarters of their territory takes up a Savannah with tall golden grasses and African trees are at seldom placed throughout the landscape. They have a rather large den, a cave rather, which is a large dome shape and can hold even the largest of the pack. Near the Hyena Gangs cave, a river flows steadily past, this river is the gangs source of water. Prey is at bound though predators are plentiful as well. This territory is harder to survive on which means all members must be tough or there could be consequences...

The African Rivals Gang_r11

DOMINANT (2) | Rocco (Radar)
DEPUTY (1) | Must Be Earned
MEDIC | Open
SUBORDINATE (Normal status members) | Open
MEEK (Like omegas) | Open
YEARLING | Open
CUB | Open

The African Rivals Join_t10
Code:
[center][b]|| Joining Form ||[/b][/center]
[color=orange]◄ PICTURE ||[/color]
[color=orange]◄ NAME ||[/color]
[color=orange]◄ GENDER ||[/color]
[color=orange]◄ AGE ||[/color]
[color=orange]◄ SPECIES ||[/color]
[color=orange]◄ PACK, GANG, OR ROGUE ||[/color]
[color=orange]◄ DESIRED RANK ||[/color]
[color=orange]◄ FUR COLOR ||[/color]
[color=orange]◄ EYE COLOR ||[/color]
[color=orange]◄ BUILD ||[/color]
[color=orange]◄ PERSONA ||[/color]
[color=orange]◄ HISTORY ||[/color]

Last edited by Radar on Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:23 am; edited 5 times in total
Radar
Radar

Scales : 199

http://thehungerwolves.forumotion.pro/

Back to top Go down

The African Rivals Empty Re: The African Rivals

Post by Breeze Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:30 pm

Seems pretty cool, I might join once I firgure out a character Wink
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Scales : 424

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:23 pm

RP accepted, and it seems like the original TSP's rivalry with the Loner Gang. xP
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Scales : 579

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

https://tspreborn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:14 pm

Thanks, Breeze. And haha, ya Artemis, that was what the theme was inspired from, but I didnt think of the Wild Dog pack as the original tsp, just the hyena gang as the loner gang :p Anyways, here is my characters since this was excepted

|| Joining Form ||
◄ PICTURE ||
The African Rivals Hyena_10
◄ NAME || Rocco
◄ GENDER || Male
◄ AGE || Four years
◄ SPECIES || Spotted hyena
◄ PACK, GANG, OR ROGUE || The Hyena Gang
◄ DESIRED RANK || Dominant
◄ FUR COLOR || Rocco has a light hued pelt with a black tipped tail and many dark spots dotting his coat and legs
◄ EYE COLOR || His optics hold a light brown colour with gold flecks
◄ BUILD || Rocco is larger than the average spotted hyena, his build is stout with plenty of muscle
◄ PERSONA || The male is aggressive and bloodlust, beleving the saying, `no pain no gain` and that is his motto, that is what he follows. When it comes to cubs he doesnt care, he will attack them and easily kill them without a care. In fact he finds cubs a pain, they are worthless little fur balls that can accomplish nothing, and he believes that in total. He is deffinately a brute you dont want to mess with as he does not like others near him or around him, or at least stranger. Whats a suprise is that he isnt pure hate, he can make a joke every once in a while and rarely he is in a good mood, but when he is, he can actually be ok to socialize with, as long as you can stand aggression and dont take everything so seriously, because he is actually sarcastic in some ways. Overall he would make for a great warrior but he is a strong leader, trusting no one and it is hard to open him up, he is unpredictable and will at times attack you at random, just to show off his strength and superior power and at times, just for the fun of it. He will never refuse a fight and he will never back down
◄ HISTORY || Rocco was born in the old Hyena pack and raised in it as well, their territory had actually been the territory that his pack lives in today and their rivals has always been the Wild Dogs Pack for some unknown reason, it was just the way it was. His mother was harsh as was his father harsher, but his parents additude didnt make him weaker, but stronger. He was the only cub of his two parents and he recieved all of their attension, even if it wasnt neccesarily tegood type of attension you would expect. They taught him the rules of the gang and most importantly, they taught him how to fight, how to become the bloodlust dominant he is today. He was ignored by the rest of the gang members, which was just as well with him, but as he got older, he gained some respect by taking down the other hyenas his age and soon, adult hyenas. This also gained him confidence and pride in his parents though they never admited it, just told him he could improve. He never admited it either, but it angered him that his parents were never pleased with him no matter how hard he tried, no matter how hard he actually did. So one day he ambitiously made a plan, he would take down the dominant hyena and become dominant himself, that would sure please his parents. So in the following weeks after his plan was made, he set to work, training and watching the dominant, waiting for him to mess up. Finally, the domiant did and Rocco was their waiting. He attacked immediately, giving a suprise attack. He struck the dominant down and he didnt give the dominant a chance to get up, he struck hard, attacking vitals such as the throat and heart. Within moments the dominant was dead, leaving Rocco the dominant one. He snarled at his gang members, reminding them who was now in charge and he went to his parents, seeking praise. That is not what he received, however. All his parents did was wave him away, saying he should have killed the deputy as well, the next day that was exactly what he did. And then the day after that, he took down a gang member and then another and another as the days went on, leaving himself a bit for killing another so that he could have time to heal and get stronger to kill. He did all of this to please his parents, to make a point to them, but were they pleased? Yes, but they ouldnt admit it. Before he knew it, all members were dead, except his parents. He soon finished them off as well, feeling no remorse but anger at their never ending disappointment they fealt in him, he never looks back to the day he killed his own parents, but he does wonder why he ever cared if they were pleased in them, he could have a strong gang right now if he hadnt been so angered at them and their disapointment. That was only three months ago, when he was almost four years old. Now he is seeking new members to join his gang

|| Joining Form ||
◄ PICTURE ||
The African Rivals Africa10
◄ NAME || Dingo
◄ GENDER || Male
◄ AGE || Three years
◄ SPECIES || African Wild Dog
◄ PACK, GANG, OR ROGUE || The Wild Dog Pack
◄ DESIRED RANK || Hunter
◄ FUR COLOR || His looks resemble any typical painted dog, having a tawny coloured pelt with shades of creams, white, tans, and blacks splotch his frame. Though he does have a distinct marking, a white crescent shape marking is located on the lower of his flank
◄ EYE COLOR || His optics are a dark brown, almost black hue
◄ BUILD || Dingo is an average sized male painted dog with round wide set ears, long legs, and a rather short tail
◄ PERSONA || Dingo is generally a gentle brute, having a soft spot for pups, but he can also be aggressive and guarded, unwilling to trust others easily though it is possible for him to make friends. He doesnt speak of his past or much at all, he is more of the silent type which makes him as a great hunter and stalker
◄ HISTORY || Dingo was born and raised in Africa though he never has lived in a pack before, the biggest group of canines he has ever lived with were a number of four, his mother and three other siblings, Sid, Rikki, and Kara. He grew up as one of the smaller siblings, though he was never thought of as a runt. He was the fastest of his family with his long legs and lean build, while his two brothers were born fighters and Kara was the healer. He always thought he would be an explorer one day, but soon as he aged up to a yearling, he discovered his skill in hunting, and he loved it. He was agile and cunning, easily choosing the right target and capable of bringing his prey down with in moments. His life was happy, he enjoyed to play with his brothers and sister, hunt, and explore the area, so why isnt he with them now, you ask? Well thats a good question, poachers came into the area and shot his family, he and Rikki were the only survivers. Together, they buried their siblings in mother, regretting what had happened. Once done, Dingo and his brother stared at each other for a moment, before they gave a single nod and went their seperate ways, the were both always adventurous and loved their family, but it wouldnt be the same if they stayed together, it would bring back memories of thei family...So Dingo went off to be a rogue, at first he struggled, encountering many prides of lions and hyenas which he grew to hate both creatures. He wasnt used to those species of animal as his family lived away from their kind, so it was all new to him, but over time, he learned to cope and he learned to enjoy life just as well. Though as days turned into weeks and weeks turned into months and months turned into years, he had a facination with going to go live in a pack of painted dogs, he made it his goal to find one and live in it though as he searched, he encountered a hyena pack. He immediatley hated them, them, their location was not in his favor at all because the gang of hyenas lived right next to bountiful territory, however he stayed in the territory anyways because he was confident some other painted dog would find this place as well
Radar
Radar

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:33 pm

|| Joining Form ||
◄ REFRENCE ||
◄ NAME || Lotus
◄ GENDER || female
◄ AGE || 4 moons
[clor=orange]◄ SPECIES ||[color] wild dog
◄ PACK, GANG, OR ROGUE || The Wild Dog Pack
◄ DESIRED RANK || pup
◄ FUR COLOR || Black over coat, tan tail tip, white paws with black specks, tan splotch on chest, a white strip over shoulders with a few small white dots over coat, but when she is full grown she will be very pretty
◄ EYE COLOR || lotus yellow
◄ BUILD || Lotus will have a small build when older
◄ PERSONA || Lotus is sweet and naive, which could get the best of her. She is very smart and can determine what is right and wrong. She is very loving and can be aggressive if it leads to that.
◄ HISTORY || Lotus was born out in the savanah, then left for dead when her parents couldn't provide for the three of them. Soon after that, another wild dog found her and cared for her. The naive part of her led her searching for a treasure after a story.
SKILLS(OUT OF 100):
◄ ATTACK || 10
◄ HUNT || 10
◄ FISH 20
◄ STRENGTH || 20
◄ SPEED ||20
◄ STAMINA ||20
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:21 pm

Accepted, Lotus! Glad to see you have joined ^.^ Should we go ahead and start roleplay or wait and see if anyone else is interested so that the Wild Dog Pack can perhaps receive an alpha? If no one wishes to be the alpha of the pack then I guess I can make Dingo the alpha, but I first want to let others have the chance to be the alpha, plus Im not sure if I want to be alpha/leader in both the pack and gang, so I guess we should just wait and see? Or no?
Radar
Radar

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:31 pm

I guess we could go ahead and RP, but whatever. And I guess we could wait for someone to be the Alpha, but if takes too long I could, or you.
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:12 pm

|| Joining Form ||
◄ PICTURE || The African Rivals Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQo9Bf4ydsWBz7PwdyUBF-hiWlmh3d6v036Ob8Wfl3MflWwkjpP
◄ NAME || Dixie
◄ GENDER || Female
◄ AGE || Two Years
◄ SPECIES || Wild Dog
◄ PACK, GANG, OR ROGUE || Pack
◄ DESIRED RANK || Warrior
◄ FUR COLOR || Light brown fur with patches of black and white. She has a white stripe across her back with small black dots on her legs.
◄ EYE COLOR || A reddish brown color.
◄ BUILD || Dixie has a small, but strong build.
◄ PERSONA || Dixie is kind and protective of her friends and family. She can be very stubborn at times and when there's a problem she sometimes over thinks things.
◄ HISTORY || Dixie was born into a small, four to six member pack. The pack leader and about two of the others went out hunting for a new territory, leaving Dixie, her mother, and her mother's friend to defend the territory. When the other members of the pack never came back, the three of them thought of the worst. Once Dixie turned one year old, the three members of the once small, but strong pack, had caught traces of a old friend. When they followed the scent to an ambush of a bunch of rogues, which did have one of their old members in it. Sad to say that Dixie was the only one who made it out alive, at least that's what she assumes, considering that it was three against five. She's been wandering around ever since...
Dawn
Dawn

Scales : 104

Character sheet
Name: Dawn
Mate: Nope

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurence Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:16 pm

I was going to join this the second I saw it... but I had some crazy stuff going on at that second XD

|| Joining Form ||
◄ PICTURE ||
The African Rivals 25039
◄ NAME || Hai
◄ GENDER || Female
◄ AGE || Three years
◄ SPECIES || Cape hunting dog
◄ PACK, GANG, OR ROGUE || Pack
◄ DESIRED RANK || Warrior... (I don't really care what rank I have XD But if I do get a higher rank I like to earn it. If you want a leader that bad I will... o.o)
◄ FUR COLOR || She's mainly black and a rich tan. She only has six white patches on her unlike other hunting dogs. Five of those white patches are on her left side, the other which is very different, in the shape of paw almost is on her right.
◄ EYE COLOR || Deep brown
◄ BUILD || She's very strongly built making her rather large for a female, but like all dogs she has very long legs that let's her run extremely fast. She doesn't have as good speed but she's very enduring so she will stand her ground rather than run away from anything.
◄ PERSONALITY || Because of her strength she doesn't back down or run away like most would. She says "I'd rather die then run" even to lions and others ten times her size. But under the fur she's really sweet and nice and will even give a rival ONE chance. If they're a threat after that she'll kill them in order to protect her pack, that she feels is her family.
◄ HISTORY || She had a rough ride to this point, let's just say the hyenas took away her family when she was young... It's too hard to explain the real story.

Oh and aren't hyenas just tough scavengers? (I watch a lot of nat geo wild)
Laurence
Laurence

Scales : 256

Character sheet
Name: Sir William Laurence
Mate: None

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar Sun Apr 21, 2013 3:10 am

Both accepted! and since we still dont have an alpha for the Wild Dog pack, I guess we could have a pole for who it should be? Breeze has already volunteered and if you really dont want to be alpha, Soul, then you dont have to, so confusing >:3 Anyways, we can go ahead and start roleplay and we could even decide who the alpha will be in roleplay, not sure though....

Dingo
I sit under a large tree, panting slightly as the sun blazes down, practically baking the African landscape, luckily I found all of these trees that provided plenty of shade for me to cool down. As I sit quietly, my ears perked and muzzle pointed to the air and enjoying the ever so slight of wind, I wonder silently if others are around, if other Afican Wild Dogs were somewhere close by...If there were any near I was almost positive they would come closer and investigate this territory. I yawn lightly, shifting my position so that I was now lieing down though I kept my muscle tense in case of danger.

Rocco
Rocco sits at the caves mouth, the caves stone floor cooling under his rough paw pads and heating body. Finally he stood up, turning his back to the savannah and trotting farther into the cave, he couldnt scent any hyenas near and he couldnt help but worry that their were no other hyenas around, though he wouldnt admit these thoughts to himself. He suddenly wondered if he should have really killed all of those hyenas...a sudden sharp snarl shook him roughly and his hackles rose, only to fall flat once he realized it was he himself who had growled in reprimand to himself for thinking those thoughts of regrets. Stop being a baby and forget, forget everything. he sneered, great, now he was going crazy and thinking thoughts to himself. With a heavy grunt he sat down in the back of the cave, head held high though he glared outside of his cave, his eyes icy cold against the blazing sun.
Radar
Radar

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:06 am

Lotus stumbles towards the large watering hole. She'd been out on the savanah for ages, taking cover in bushes and abandoned burrows. She trips, and lands in the water. She takes great big drinks, then stands weakily to a tree. She collapses underneath it's shade.
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content