The Tropical Skies Pack Reborn
Hello there! Welcome to the official website for the Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn! I welcome you to look around if you'd like and only sign up if you've gotten my permission to do so.

~Artemis

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello there! Welcome to the official website for the Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn! I welcome you to look around if you'd like and only sign up if you've gotten my permission to do so.

~Artemis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Gathering Area
The Gathering Area - Page 4 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:20 am by Laurence

» Official Joining Thread
The Gathering Area - Page 4 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:24 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames!
The Gathering Area - Page 4 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:03 pm by Breeze

» If our wolves were human
The Gathering Area - Page 4 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:28 pm by Ava

» General Discussion
The Gathering Area - Page 4 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:30 am by Breeze

................Artemis
Artemis is the Deity and the founder of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
The Gathering Area - Page 4 35jyy4x
.................Radar
Radar is the Ocean Clan male Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
The Gathering Area - Page 4 Acef5c ................Breeze
Breeze is the Ocean Clan female Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
The Gathering Area - Page 4 A5et4w
Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Gathering Area

+7
Aubren
Laurence
Dawn
Breeze
Radar
Pyromania
Artemis
11 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Gathering Area - Page 4 Empty The Gathering Area

Post by Artemis Thu Mar 14, 2013 8:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

This is where the clans come to discuss any news around the land, and where they interact each other. It's also the place where the Deity announces a new Elite (outside the cave). The river is also the Green-Rocks River, and it separates the clan's territories.

The Gathering Area - Page 4 The-first-cave-entrance
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Scales : 579

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

https://tspreborn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The Gathering Area - Page 4 Empty Re: The Gathering Area

Post by Radar Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:33 pm

I smile as Breeze flicks her tail at me and I take a reluctant step after her before pausing, noting the pups look. Aleu looked ready to bolt, she seemed somewhat tensed and maybe even frightened at the prescense of so many canines. After a short thinking session, I decided to go ahead and come forward...slowly. With a shrug of my shoulders I pad up to the others, taking slow movements so she didnt think I would attack her or something, before I sit down just behind the group of my pack members. I sit silently, staring at the young canine curiously, anger seeping out of me. Where were her parents? Did they abandon her? How dare they have pups if they can't take care of them! I fumed, not realizing I was now glaring off into the distance before I shook out of it. I didn't know her story and I couldnt accuse anyone even if I badly wanted too. With a sigh I unwillingly brought my gaze to Artemis, awaiting to see her response and to see if she would welcome this pup into the pack, though I was sure she would allow it.

Last edited by Radar on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Radar
Radar

Scales : 199

http://thehungerwolves.forumotion.pro/

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:03 pm

Artemis tilted her head and hesitated for a few moments. About a minute later she sighed and responded, "I can tell you probably don't want to talk about it. And I see that the presence of a lot of unknown wolves -- Please take a few steps back! -- is making you uneasy. But, as you are looking for a home, I would be the first to allow you in mine."
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:17 pm

I jerk back as Artemis speaks and I hurry backwards several paces, before pausing, ears pricked for Aleu's response, before I finally slouch and back up even farther. Once I am a reasonable distance away I sit down on the cool, damp earth, ears flicking to the sounds of the tropical forest and the bird calls. My eyes close as I listen contently, wondering faintly what the future would bring though I stay alert for the young femmes response, awaiting the right oment to introduce my self though I figured that time would not come soon.

Last edited by Radar on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Radar
Radar

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurence Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:59 pm

As soon as she heard the Deity speak Soul picked herself up from where she was sitting and scouted backwards a meter of two then layed back down. She perked her ears at Artemis's words but not without noticing the slight change of calls in the rainforest. 'Is it getting dark already? Nah...' thought the white wolf. Soul placed her head on the ground and flicked her ears as she watched the black wolf and the white pup.
Laurence
Laurence

Scales : 256

Character sheet
Name: Sir William Laurence
Mate: None
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:28 pm

My ears perk, eyes quickly dragging away from the forest as I hear paws scuff against dirt and I find myself staring at Soul, the one responsible for the slight noise. SWhe must have backed up, I figured with a dismissive shrug of my broad shoulders before I was taken away once again, my thoughts wondering and disoriented, jumping from Aleu to me and Breeze's future. I soon found myself yawning suprisingly. My jaws snapped shut in alarm, was the day already slipping away? Wow, today passed by pretty quickly...But that however wasnt a surprise, some exciting things happened today. I cant help but smile slightly as I stare off into the trees, the noise of the forest a blur to my sensitive ears and my surroundings oblivious to me.
Radar
Radar

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Tue Apr 30, 2013 11:17 pm

Dawn perked her ears, listening to the others, then backed up a couple of paces when Artemis said. She sighed, sitting down and glancing up at the sky. She could see the sky darkening and frowned. Time sure does move faster when your around friends... She thought, curling her tail around her paws.
Dawn
Dawn

Scales : 104

Character sheet
Name: Dawn
Mate: Nope

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Wed May 01, 2013 7:14 pm

While awaiting Aleu's response, Artemis looked at the sky, which was pink and orange. "Sunset already?" she thought out loud. She yawned and sat down, and turned her attention back onto the pup.
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Wed May 01, 2013 7:47 pm

My ears perk at Aleus words, then tune in on Artemis's. I take a few steps back , then see Radar from the corner of my eye. I turn around, trotting toward him. I sit down beside him on the rock he's sitting on, looking at the young femme named Aleu, wondering her story.
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Scales : 424

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Thu May 02, 2013 11:26 am

I allow a small smile to cross my face as she tells the rest of the pack to take a step back. After hearing her offer I nod relaxing slightly "I would like that very much."
Aleu
Aleu

Scales : 35

Character sheet
Name: Aleu
Mate: N/A
Location in RP: The Gathering Area

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Thu May 02, 2013 6:06 pm

"You will be a pup until you turn one, as then you'll start your training as a yearling," Artemis explained, "pick your side: Ocean Clan or Shadow Clan." She wondered what the pup would pick.
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Thu May 02, 2013 6:20 pm

I tilt my head at the mention of clans. I had never heard anything like that before "What's the difference?" I asked curiously.
Aleu
Aleu

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Pyromania Thu May 02, 2013 6:51 pm

Pyro looked to the sky as the sun began to try and hide behind the horizon. The ebony brute smirked and flicked an ear. He hadn't gone far into the territory but had a pretty good idea about the area around. The newly appointed Eraow turned on his heels and headed back to the clearing where the others were. Pyro stepped from the shadows into the space just in time to hear the pup ask the difference between the two packs, something he had sort of wondered himself. All he knew was he preferred the darkness and that ment the Shadow Clan was his home. The male took a seat away from the others, sitting back on his haunches and wrapping his tail around his front paws, watching the sunset.
Pyromania
Pyromania
PMotM
PMotM

Scales : 42

Character sheet
Name: Pyromania
Mate:

Back to top Go down

Post by Snowflower Fri May 03, 2013 6:40 am

Snowflower sighed. "No. i have not found Seaspray yet."said the fea. The wolf sighed once more. "However, I DID bump into Lightning."she said.
Snowflower
Snowflower

Scales : 42

http://legendoftheclans.forumms.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar Fri May 03, 2013 8:17 am

My gaze flicks down as Breeze sits by me and it brings me back to the present where I can see Aleu has just asked a question. My jaws clamp shut tightly, not wanting to intrude in their conversation by answering.

Last edited by Radar on Sat May 04, 2013 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Radar
Radar

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Fri May 03, 2013 3:31 pm

"Ocean Clan is for those who like the taste of fish and seafood, and they live on the beach. Shadow Clan, however, likes the taste of red meat and lives further up the island," Artemis explained.
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurence Fri May 03, 2013 10:54 pm

A bit of mist escaped Soul's breath, she glanced back from the deep forest back at the pack, her eyes going from Breeze and Radar, to Artemis and Aleu, to Dawn and the wolf she doesn't remember meeting. Soul stood up on her paws and walked over, "hey Dawn" she said with a yawn.
Laurence
Laurence

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aubren Sat May 04, 2013 1:04 am

(Not sure what has happened since I was last on ._. I shall just pretend she fell asleep or somethin)
The autumn hued faes eyes snap open in a flash, her mind blurry and...tired? Had she eally fallen asleep? Hopng no one would noticed, she quickly stumbled to hr paws ad whipped her head around, taking in her surroundings and immediately noting a white bundle of fur that Artemis was standing in front of and appeared to be addressing it. At that moment Aubren realized it wasnt a bundle of fur, well it was, but it was a puppy wrapped in a white bundle of fur. She blinked, squinting her golden optics at the small little thing and ears cocking as she searched for the sounds of their conversation, hoping to catch on to what happened before she finally gave up and sat down silently, twitching her tail as she noticed a white lupas[Soul] who she had yet to meet walk up to another fae who Aubren didnt recognize. She gave off a tiny yawn and rolled her shoulders in a small stretching session.
Aubren
Aubren

Scales : 51

http://shinsei-pack.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Sat May 04, 2013 9:06 pm

I thought for a minute. I wasn't too big on the whole beach idea but from the vibes I was getting it seemed that ocean clan was generally more friendly. "I choose ocean clan" I said confidently. A minute later I realized I had never had any kind of seafood and wondered how it would taste. My stomach growled audibly and my ears flattened in embarrassment "Sorry" I muttered out.
Aleu
Aleu

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sat May 04, 2013 9:28 pm

"Ok, you will be following this young fae," she pointed to nose over to Forgotten Soul, "when we get back to our dens." She looked back at the pup, whose stomach has just growled. "It's fine."
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar Sat May 04, 2013 10:13 pm

Clearly telling their conversation was practically over, I stand to my paws, surprised at my eagerness to introduce myself to the pup called Aleu. I brush past Breeze affectionately as I pass her, flicking my tail at her rather gleefully, in a fun somewhat sort of revenge from her doing the same to me only moments ago. I grin back at her, glancing over my shoulder before I make my way torwards Aleu though I still stop steps away from her to give her some space incase she was uneasy, I know I would be if I was abandoned....I shook my head, pausing before sitting back on my haunches in a relaxed manner. My jaws parted slightly to speak but I was interupted with a small yawn before I was able to continue. "Hello, Im Radar, a recruite of ocean clan."
Radar
Radar

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Sat May 04, 2013 10:55 pm

I smiled at the wolf that approached me I figured since they had accepted me I was safe. "I'm Aleu....I guess I'm a pup of ocean clan now" I lowered my voice not wanting any of the other members of ocean clan to hear me "What does seafood taste like?" I asked curiously.
Aleu
Aleu

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Sat May 04, 2013 11:28 pm

"Oh. Wait you saw Lightning?" Dawn says, shocked that Snowflower had seen Lightning. It had been awhile since she had seen him. She then heard her name being called and glanced back. "Hey Soul." She says then looks at Snowflower and her. "Oh, this is Snowflower. She was in the old Tropical Skies pack." Dawn says with a smile, then glances at Aleu, hearing her choice. "We got a new pack member." She says happily wagging her tail.
Dawn
Dawn

Scales : 104

Character sheet
Name: Dawn
Mate: Nope

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar Sat May 04, 2013 11:34 pm

I nod at Aleu, not able to keep myself from smiling back at her in return. My grin stretches even wider as she leans in and whispers a question to me and I assume she has never tasted fish before, and she most likely hasnt been to many beaches in that case either. "Seafood tastes...different then red meat. Not near as juicy and it doesnt have near as much blood. It tastes strong, but I find it quite delicious. Some seafood creatures are stronger tasting, some are mild, and some have a completely different taste so if you dont like one type of fish, their is plenty more to taste out there." I respond, my voice a quiet whisper so no one will hear me as I can plainly tell she didnt want others to know, most likely becaue she was embarressed or something of the sorts.
Radar
Radar

Back to top Go down

Post by Laurence Sat May 04, 2013 11:39 pm

Soul nodded to the other wolf "nice to meet ya" she responded. Her ears perked up at a voice then a small smile crossed Soul's face again. "Indeed we do" she replied to Dawn's comment. So much was happening in this small space, Soul had forgotten how it was to be in a pack but the activity somehow was a comfort.
Laurence
Laurence

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleu Sat May 04, 2013 11:57 pm

I wagged my tail as he explained it. It sounded different then what I was used to but it sounded good. "I've never been to a beach!" I said excitedly....I didn't usually warm up to wolves this fast but something about Radar seemed friendly and easy to talk to.
Aleu
Aleu

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down