The Tropical Skies Pack Reborn
Hello there! Welcome to the official website for the Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn! I welcome you to look around if you'd like and only sign up if you've gotten my permission to do so.

~Artemis

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello there! Welcome to the official website for the Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn! I welcome you to look around if you'd like and only sign up if you've gotten my permission to do so.

~Artemis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Gathering Area
~Anthros~ EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:20 am by Laurence

» Official Joining Thread
~Anthros~ EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:24 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames!
~Anthros~ EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:03 pm by Breeze

» If our wolves were human
~Anthros~ EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:28 pm by Ava

» General Discussion
~Anthros~ EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:30 am by Breeze

................Artemis
Artemis is the Deity and the founder of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
~Anthros~ 35jyy4x
.................Radar
Radar is the Ocean Clan male Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
~Anthros~ Acef5c ................Breeze
Breeze is the Ocean Clan female Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
~Anthros~ A5et4w
Top posting users this month
No user

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

~Anthros~

4 posters

Go down

~Anthros~ Empty ~Anthros~

Post by Breeze Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:37 pm

This is just something Iv'e had on my mind for a while, and I'm pretty sure no one has EVER heard of anthros ever before! Anthros are like a pure mix of human and animal. 50% Human, 50% animal. They look like this:

~Anthros~ L

Sometimes, they are able to turn turn into their full human/animal form, or, very rarely, both.

-The Tribe of the Plains-
ALL ANTROS 16+
Leader:Ever-bobcat [Breeze]
Next-in-line:
Shaman:
Warrior: Saber-Bengal tiger [Radar]
Hunter:
Scout:
Queen:
ALL ANTHROS 10-16
Apprentices:
ALL ANTHROS 1-10
Sapling(like a yearling):
Toddler:
Cub:

~Loners~
Nina-Snow leapard [Dawn]

~Joining Form~
Name:
Species:
Able to turn into animal form?:
Able to turn into human form?:
Tribe:
Persona:
Physical Describe:
Hisory(Optional):
Picture(Optional):
Other:

Last edited by Breeze on Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Scales : 424

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

Back to top Go down

~Anthros~ Empty Re: ~Anthros~

Post by Artemis Mon Apr 15, 2013 7:46 pm

RP accepted, and actually yes I have heard of one. xP
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Scales : 579

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

https://tspreborn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:23 pm

This sounds pretty cool. I think this is the second time I've heard of them from a old form that closed a year or so again, but I had no idea what they were. I guess I know now. Anyway, I'll join, I just have to come up with the bio...

Dawn
Dawn

Scales : 104

Character sheet
Name: Dawn
Mate: Nope

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:39 pm

XD, I thought I'd of been the only one who knew what they were!
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:24 pm

Actually, I have heard of anthro wolves before, I just didnt know what they were, I saw the name of the anthro wolf on wolfquest on the topic in pack center about zombiequest or something like that.

Anyways, I am interested in joining, I just have to plan out my character as well :p
Radar
Radar

Scales : 199

http://thehungerwolves.forumotion.pro/

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:56 pm

Oh, huh. Guess people know more about anthro's than I thought.... Anyways, here's mine!

~Joining Form~
Name:Ever
Species:bobcat
Able to turn into animal form?:yes
Able to turn into human form?:no
Tribe: The Tribe of the Plains (she will make this when she meets others)
Persona:Ever is generally a kind fae, but also had a feirce, aggressive side. She often likes to crack jokes to lighten the mood, but will be serious when needed. She takes grave situations seriously, and makes friends easily, unless she is suspicious of you.
Physical Describe: golden-tan fur with the black spots of a normal bobcat, with the fringes on the side of her face and tufted ears, chocolate brown eyes.
Hisory(Optional): Ever has led a normal life in her parents Tribe. When she was 5, a neighoring Tribe attacked. Ever's tribe lost, and was driven out with the few anthros left. The anthros she was traveling with wanted their search for land t be quick, and deided that Ever was dead weight. They left her sleeping in a tree in the middle of the night. When she woke, she found them gone. She shrugged and moved on, taking her own path. She grew up alone in the woods, with her only friends being butterflys and an injured bird.
Picture(Optional):
Animal Form:
~Anthros~ Bobcat%2520photo

Anthro Form:
WIP
Other:don't think so..... except that she's got a stone dagger strapped to her thigh.
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Dawn Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:11 pm

~Joining Form~
Name: Nina
Species: Snow leopard
Able to turn into animal form?: Yes
Able to turn into human form?: Yes...
Tribe: Not sure yet...
Persona: Nina is a fun loving, caring anthro. Especially when it comes to snow. She will talk to anyone, but not too much. Nina is just as secretive with some things as others, like her past. She lies at times to hide her past life, to put it behind her. Nina also never thinks when going into battle, or hunting bigger things, she always rushes in with her bow drawn out and ready to shoot.
Physical Describe: Her thick fur is white with black spots all over her. She has green eyes and a small build, meant to increase her speed.
Hisory(Optional): Nina lived with her mother in some snow covered mountains. She had one brother who always used to start play fights with her. They used to always go out into the snow and mess around, starting snowball fights or just rolling around on the snow. One day, when she was around 10 to 11 years old, another group of lone animals came in to take the territory. Nina's mother managed to hide her while she and her older brother fought against the invading animals. Not following her mothers instructions though, Nina escaped from her hiding place and ran off, away from the snow covered mountains. Shes been wondering around ever since.
Picture(Optional):
~Anthros~ 2Q==
Other: Nina carries a bow and arrows on her back as a weapon.
Dawn
Dawn

Scales : 104

Character sheet
Name: Dawn
Mate: Nope

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Wed Apr 17, 2013 6:08 pm

Acceptd, Nina! Once we get maybe one more anthro in here, I guess then we'll start RP, or if it takes too long.
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar Thu Apr 18, 2013 4:48 pm

Ok, fnally made up my character and I think he wil be an interesting one to rp as Wink
~Joining Form~
Name: Saber
Nickname: Sabe or Abe though he gets ticked off if someone calls him that
Species: Bengal Tiger
Able to turn into animal form?: Yes
Able to turn into human form?: No
Tribe: The Tribe of the Plains
Persona: Saber has extreme anger issues and he is terriorial and deffensive, he gets aggressive over every little thing which makes him a great warrior, but it scars his social life and leaves him having no friends. He hs no idea why he is angered or why he feels hate for everyone, he just does. He will snap and often he can be found growling or glaring at everyone. He is a touch me not and he doesnt like others close to him, you will most likely receive a wound if you get in his way or in his spcae. He is independent and through out his grouchy additude, there is nothing left, no caring or soft heart. All he has ever known is to hate and kill
Physical Describe:The tiger has a golden hued pelt with dark stripes and silver optics. His frame is muscular and scars score across his body, lengthening over his muzzle, across his flanks, and down his legs. Many scratches can also be seen close up though it is unlikely anyone will get close enough to notice
Hisory(Optional): Saber doesnt remember his past though he knows it must of been rough because of his aggression and scars(he may remember his past sometim in rp)
Picture(Optional):
~Anthros~ Saber10
Other:Saber carries a long curved rusty blade as a weapon, he has fastened the blade to a pipe of steel so that it acts as a sword(haha he's poor, ya'll have arrows and daggers and he has a rusty pice of metal xD )
Radar
Radar

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:29 pm

Accepted, Saber! (XD for some reason that picture looks funny!)

I leave the forest and find empty plains. The scent of rabbits and other animals linger here, though. I smile, a claw at a tree to claim it for now, as my territory. I grew up-for a while- in a place like this. The terrifying memories rush back to me and hit me like a punch to the face. I lost.... everything then. Right now, I figure I could start my own Tribe. I walk along the trees, only taking as much territory as I need. Usually, clawing trees is for bears, but it's the only thing I'm really in the mood for right now. I morph to my animal, scenting a nearby rabbit, and take chase. In a few minutes, the tempting scent of blood is in my nose.
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar Thu Apr 18, 2013 5:52 pm

(Haha ya, I find his jaw oddly shaped :p But he's crazy, and I think that pic fits him)
Saber stared out of the forest and into a stretching plain with a slightly flat landscape and bushy grass. His eyes narrowed scathingly and he was no longer staring, but glaring as he usually did. He huffed, his stomach snarling and he shifted into the bengal tiger that was inside of him quickly, eager to hunt. In a short distance, he could detect someone on the breeze, but they werent that close so he decided to ignore them for the time, he was far to hungry. Lowering his head, the bengal tiger shifted his weight, leaning forward and whipping his head to the side until he finally caught a scent. it was a deer, but he wasnt that hungry. He snorted after moments, having no success with finding any other animals besides mice, but they were to small. He finally decided to track down the deer. Moments later his large golden paws were trampling on grass, brushing the ground with barely a sound. He was charging for the deer which he could scent was across the plain, though he faltered as the strangers scent grew stronger along with blood, but the blood brought him back to his hunt, it made him even hungrier, he continued his chase, suddenly dropping into a crouch and stalking torwards it, it still hadnt detected him. Moments later he was running again, the deer had spotted him and took off, but Saber was gaining quickly.
Radar
Radar

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:03 pm

Ripping into my prey, I see a tiger on a nearby hill, chasing a deer. In my territory! Even though I'd only made my territory, I couldn't help the surge of anger coming from my heart. I gulped down the rest of the rabbit, spitting out the pelt and bones. I follow silently, waiting to see if he'd leave my territory.
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:11 pm

The scent of the stranger got stronger and the tiger couldnt help but growl lowly but it was cut off sharply as the deer suddenly turned around and started chasing him. He yowled in suprise and leapt backward as it charged him, just managing to leap out of the way as it charged past. He snarled in irritation and leapt at it as it attempted to turn and race off again. His claws sunk into its copper brown pelt and blood soaked into his golden paws, he ignored the warm wetness. He fealt the deer make a sound that he couldnt quite predict what it meant andhe fealt the deer stumbling with his grasp and weight combined. With in moments it staggered forward, slumping to the ground. With a swift movement Saber went for the kill at the throat, ignoring the wild, frantic eyes that the animal had as it died.

His hackles rose to a bridge on his back, the strangers scent was strong, was it following him? No, he finally decided, quickly placing his paws on his preys side, sinking his claws into its ripped pelt so it wouldnt move when he took a bite. He lowered his head and took a large chunk of meat from the deer, chewing thoughtfully but somewhat quickly, realizing that he was indeed in someones territory and he wanted to be full before he was chased out or something, but until then, he ate, enjoying the flavor of his meal as he awaited someone to come out and chase him away from their territory or attack him.
Radar
Radar

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:51 pm

A growl slips my throat as I hide behind a slope, watching angrily as he catchs the deer on my territory. I race ahead, my scent blowing towards him so he knows I'm there and waiting for him. I run to the tree line and quickly scratch the broad trunks, and rubbing againest a few spots to leave my scent. I quickly let myself turn back to my anthro form, so the odds are even. It wouldn't be a fair fight, a tiger vs. a bobcat. But, Lynxs are known for their ferocity. The wind ruffles the fringe on the side of my face as I stand behind the slope of a hill, my stone dagger in my hand. Little things often bring back memories, like my dagger. My mother had given it to me for protection, when our scouts spotted the Enemy tresspassing into out territory. I perk my ears, listening for the even the smallest movement.
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:28 pm

Saber paused in his eating, glancing back behind him as a growl formed deep in his throat, the scent was oblvious now, there was someone indeed following him. It was in times like this that he wished he could shape into a human, then he could just walk out into the open and scare the animal away. But now wasnt the time to complain, he snarled at himself and shifted into an athorn with the deers blood covering his muzzle, hoping that this similar to human shape would be enough and scare the creature away. As he faced where he could scent the animal, he started to slowly walk foward, making loud, dramatic noises that any animal would familiarize as a human with the two step lope. As he got closer to the scent, he peared around a large tree and stepped back, startled to see an athorn, like him, but slightly smaller. He ducked behind the tree quickly so he could only see half of her human like body. Looked like his brilliant plan wouldnt work after all. Just a half second later, he saw the dagger that she carried sturdily in her hands. He snarled and drew his own weapon, however, it was pathetic compared to her weapon, just a crooked, rusty pice of metal tied to a pole though he knew it could cause damage, if he managed to cut her, it could cause poisoning with the rust and the metal pole could also crush some bones...But he was in a suprsiingly good mood today, for him anyways, so he began a debate wheather to attack or flee.
Radar
Radar

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Thu Apr 18, 2013 7:37 pm

The anger in me dies a bit, but comes back when I remind myself that he's on my land, but the friendliness in me also helps to get rid of that protectivness. I hope you know your on my land. I say rather quietly, hoping not to sound too mean, but still hoping to make him aware of it.
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:15 pm

Saber glanced up, startled by the few words that were addressed to him. The phrase stumbled around in his mind for a moment, processing them before he finally registered what she was saying. It seemed she didnt wish to fight but the tiger was sure that could change in a heartbeat...Saber finally spoke, his voice a bit louder and a note lower than hers, neverless, he managed to somehow sound in the slightest friendly, or at least he didnt have a growl and a vicious cling to his words. "Yes, I was aware only moments ago."
Radar
Radar

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:00 pm

For some reason, my eyes narrow a bit, perhaps instincy, butI quickly open them back up, hoping he didn't notice. My ear flicks as I don't quite know what to say next, just hoping it won't be something stupid.
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:24 am

Sabers eyes flashed, spotting her eyes squint but not sure if it was at him like she didnt believe him or what, so he narrowed his eyes suspicioply at her as well though he didnt quickly change his look as she did but instead stared at her, eyes slightly narrowed as if he was glaring. "Are there any others with you?" The athorn tiger asked innocently, ever so slowly putting his pathetic weapon away. Before he left, he wantd to know how mny lived hee, if it was just her, then he wouldnt have to travel as far away from the territory...plus he could sneak in sometimes to hunt, the territory seemed large enough, she would never notice. He tried smiling at her but it didnt work out but instead turned to look like a snarling sneer. Well things cant get any awkwarder, at least I tried. he thought without a serene additue but rather sacastically. An ever so slight stab of wonder stabbed Saber, slightly curious if she did indeed have a pack of some sorts going on and what it would be like to be in a pack sort type thing.
Radar
Radar

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:40 am

No, it's just me. I reply. He tries to smile, I guess, but it turns out to be something like a warning, but his scent wasn't hostile at the moment. I'd want to keep it that way. It would be better to have friends than foes in this forest.
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content