The Tropical Skies Pack Reborn
Hello there! Welcome to the official website for the Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn! I welcome you to look around if you'd like and only sign up if you've gotten my permission to do so.

~Artemis

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello there! Welcome to the official website for the Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn! I welcome you to look around if you'd like and only sign up if you've gotten my permission to do so.

~Artemis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Gathering Area
The Warrior Cats - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:20 am by Laurence

» Official Joining Thread
The Warrior Cats - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:24 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames!
The Warrior Cats - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:03 pm by Breeze

» If our wolves were human
The Warrior Cats - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:28 pm by Ava

» General Discussion
The Warrior Cats - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:30 am by Breeze

................Artemis
Artemis is the Deity and the founder of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
The Warrior Cats - Page 2 35jyy4x
.................Radar
Radar is the Ocean Clan male Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
The Warrior Cats - Page 2 Acef5c ................Breeze
Breeze is the Ocean Clan female Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
The Warrior Cats - Page 2 A5et4w
Top posting users this month
No user

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

The Warrior Cats

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

The Warrior Cats - Page 2 Empty The Warrior Cats

Post by Radar Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️
The Warrior Cats - Page 2 The_wa10
♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️♦️

The Warrior Cats - Page 2 The_cl10

Not sure if any one else reads the warrior series or even likes them, but I know I do xD So that is why I made this minor rp. This minor rp is about the warrior cats, a series of books that has sold millions. The series is about 4 differant clans of cats that live in the wild, they struggle through life and hazards such as dangerous twolegs, rival clans, and at times, even eachother(Tigerstar Wink ). So are you ready to live the life as a warrior cat? Do you even have what it takes? You can choose from 1 of the 4 clans, thunder, shadow, wind, and river clan are of those 4, however any one is welcome to strike out as their own and crerate their very own clan.... You can make up a cat but please go by the warrior cats names(leaders have a star at the end of their name such as Bluestar, Tigerstar etc. And kits go by bluekit, tiger kit, etc. And apprentices go by paw. Bluepaw, Tigerpaw, etc.), but if not that is always fine. So here are the ranks that can be found below.

The Ranks

Thunder Leader :: Brindlestar {M} (Radar)
Shadow Leader :: Breezestar {F} (Breeze)
Wind Leader :: Gorsestar {F} (Breeze)
River Leader :: Silverstar {F} (Aubren)

Thunder Deputy :: MUST BE EARNED
Shadow Deputy :: MUST BE EARNED
Wind Deputy :: MUST BE EARNED
River Deputy :: MUST BE EARNED

Thunder Medicine Cat ::
Shadow Medicine Cat :: Fogwhisker {M} (Breeze)
Wind Medicine Cat ::
River Medicine Cat ::

Thunder Warriors ::
Shadow Warriors :: Tawnyheart {F} (Aubren)
Wind Warrios ::
River Warriors ::

Thunder Apprentices :: Flamepaw {M} (Radar)
Shadow Apprentices ::
Wind Apprentices ::
River Apprentices ::

Thunder Queens ::
Shadow Queens ::
Wind Queens ::
River Queens ::

Thunder Kits ::
Shadow Kits :: Rowankit {F} (Breeze), Toadkit {M} (Aubren)
Wind Kits ::
River Kits ::

Thunder Elders ::
Shadow Elders ::
Wind Elders ::
River Elders ::

Rogue ::

Other

Poll :: N/A

Happenings :: New Members are joining

Code:
[b]~JOINNG FORM~[/b]
[b]Refrence ::[/b]
[b]Cats Name ::[/b]
[b]Gender ::[/b]
[b]Age ::[/b]
[b]Species ::[/b]
[b]Desired Clan ::[/b]
[b]Desired Rank ::[/b]
[b]Fur Color ::[/b]
[b]Eye Color ::[/b]
[b]Persona ::[/b]
[b]History ::[/b]
[b]Other ::[/b]

Last edited by Radar on Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:03 pm; edited 6 times in total
Radar
Radar

Scales : 199

http://thehungerwolves.forumotion.pro/

Back to top Go down

The Warrior Cats - Page 2 Empty Re: The Warrior Cats

Post by Radar Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:03 pm

Gorsestar is accepted! I'll update the first post now
Radar
Radar

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Thu Apr 18, 2013 6:07 pm

I rip after a rabbit. The dogs had eaten all the fresh-kill-along with a few of my warriors- but had been too slow to catch food themselves. The fury drives my paws faster, and the rabbit is within my grasp soon. I eat it hungrily. The gathering would be soon. I couldn't go with only me there, but I would go anyways. StarClan wants every single clan there, unless they cover the moon with clouds. Then the Gathering would be called off.
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Scales : 424

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Radar Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:16 am

(made some new characters for windcan since there s only one in that clan. Ahh its so hard to keep track of all characters xD )
~JOINNG FORM~
Refrence ::
The Warrior Cats - Page 2 Owlstr10
Cats Name :: Owlstreak
Species :: Calico mix
Desired Clan :: Windclan
Desired Rank :: Warrior
Fur Color :: A pure white base coat covers his muscular body and he has dark shaded tawny hues on his head, back, tail, and legs
Eye Color :: A wild gold hue that appears to light him up
Persona :: Completely opposite of his sister, Owlstreak is wild and daring, he takes chances and he is a strong and it warrior, not only is he wild in the inside but he aso has a wild look to his appearence, his eyes blazing and fur constantly fuffed out in a excited aggressive manner, he ends to be loud and confident in his clan, he has a positive side to him and he believes his clan can do anything and accomplish anything, he is feline that anyone can get along with
History :: A typical life, born and raised in windclan with his parents and two years later his sister, Sorantail. When the dogs came and raided the pack while Gorsestar was gone, he fought along with his clan mates, hoever, he was ordered to go and protect a kit that was stuck in the nursery. Owlstreak did as he was told but by ime he got their it was too late, the kit was dead. Turning back around he saw his clan mates dead, he almost died himself but the pack of dogs saw him make a run for it and left him, they were interested with the dead bodies at the time. As he ran to escape he spotted his litte sister and he was relieved to see that she had not been there and died, they escaped in a tree and after Gorsetail arrived at the den they climbeddown andwent to go see if everyone really did die
Other :: He is the older brother of Sorantail

Cats Name ::
Sorantail
Species :: Calico mix
Desired Clan :: Windcan
Desired Rank :: Medicine cat
Fur Color :: She has a white base coat with tawny, black and red sorreled markings on her back, legs, and top of head
Eye Color :: A light goldish hue coversher optics
Persona :: Sorantail doesnt have much of a personality, she is quiet, reserved , and she has knowledge of all of the herbs around her but other than that no one knows her inner personality, not even herself
History :: She had a basic warrior cat life, gew up in windclan and raised there as well, when the dog attack came she had ot been there but rather she was out gathering herbs and didnt even know the dogs had came untilshe was headed back, when she heard the yowl of pain and fright and hisses of cats she came to know as her clan mates, she tried to go in to see if she could heal anyone or help in the fight, but then her brother rushed past her and made her follow him, they got up a tree, it had already been to late, everyone was dead. Later when Gorsstar had returned, they climbed out of the tree and went to go check a second time to see if there really were any survivers
Other :: She is the younger sister of Owlstreak

____________________________________________________________________________________
Brindlestar:
Brindlestar stopped suddenly, paws skidding on the mulch covered ground as he realized he had just placed a paw on shadowclans territory. He had been so zoned out he hadnt even noticed he had walked this far and so close to shadowclan! Yait was only a thunderpath, but stll...He hissed at himself and yanked his paws back, picking up a mouthful of mulch in his jaws and throwing it over where he had just stepped to slightly cover his scent, tough a sudden roar of noise and a strong sweep of air told him a monster was coming by fast. His slammed his eyes shut and leapt back, only opning his green optics as the noise faded down, he glanced down, seeing the mulch had been blown away bt he shrugged to himself, acting unworried, after all, the scent of the shiny things would drag his scent away. He turned suddenly an hurridly trotted torwards the den site

Flamepaw:
I lie panting slightly at the top of the large oak tree that was near the traning area when I hear a brush of paws. I glance downfrom my perch, my optics resting on a feline who was trotting past. I brightened up, seeing Brindlestar and I clamber down my tree, racing after him and enjoying the ind thrugh my fur as I catch up with him

Owlstreak:
Owlstreak clambered down the tree with stiff and aching muscles. He an Sorantail had been up in that tree for what seemed like days. Finally he hopped to the grond, stretching his joints and getting his blood flowing. With a larg yawn he glanced back at the tree, watching as Sorantail hopped down as wel. His fur was ruffled and eyes slightly groggy from no sleep, but other than that he was ready to go. He flicked his tail, trotting orward eagerly torwards the den site, his tawny colored tail flcking slightly behind him

Sorantail:
The calico mixed she-cat hopped off of her perch and paused, waching as wlstreak padded off in an excited quick paced dash. She stiffled a smile, this was no time for smiles. She had to chck the survivers, oh wait, there were none. She shuddered, frowning before silently padding after Owlsreak, eyes narrowed and lockd on the ground below her. Why couldnt she have been there? She could have helped, she could have healed the members and they could start escaping...but no, she was off gathering herbs. She gave a bitter scowl, eyes now glaring ahead of her. She sighed, nothing she could do now and she was most deffinatly feel sorry for herself.
Radar
Radar

Back to top Go down

Post by Breeze Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:57 am

A familiar scent hits the roof of my mouth. No, two! There were survivors! I break into a run, then I see that it is Owlstreak, a warrior, and Sorantail, my medicine cat. I yowl happily, and skid to a stop in front of them. I'm so happy your alive! I breathe, my sides heaving from my mad dash.

Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Scales : 424

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content