The Tropical Skies Pack Reborn
Hello there! Welcome to the official website for the Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn! I welcome you to look around if you'd like and only sign up if you've gotten my permission to do so.

~Artemis

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello there! Welcome to the official website for the Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn! I welcome you to look around if you'd like and only sign up if you've gotten my permission to do so.

~Artemis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Gathering Area
Winter Mountain EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:20 am by Laurence

» Official Joining Thread
Winter Mountain EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:24 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames!
Winter Mountain EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:03 pm by Breeze

» If our wolves were human
Winter Mountain EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:28 pm by Ava

» General Discussion
Winter Mountain EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:30 am by Breeze

................Artemis
Artemis is the Deity and the founder of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
Winter Mountain 35jyy4x
.................Radar
Radar is the Ocean Clan male Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
Winter Mountain Acef5c ................Breeze
Breeze is the Ocean Clan female Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
Winter Mountain A5et4w
Top posting users this month
No user

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Winter Mountain

2 posters

Go down

Winter Mountain Empty Winter Mountain

Post by Artemis Thu Mar 14, 2013 7:56 pm

This is the place in the territory where almost no one goes to. It's cold and winter never ends there. Blizzards and avalanches come a lot. Also there are a gang of loners that are living here, that are vicious and blood-thirsty. lonergang.forumotion.com/

Winter Mountain Mountains35
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Scales : 579

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

https://tspreborn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Winter Mountain Empty Re: Winter Mountain

Post by Fang Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:04 am

Fang ran straight up to higher grounds. Jumping through the snow that got deeper and deeper. His fur had gotten a little darker since last time he was here, so his fur and the black stripes over him really stood out in the snow. Once he got higher, he spotted the rift in the ground where the pack had first found him. He sighed and kept going higher. He soon reached the collapsed cave where the loners had held Rosa captive a long time ago. Fang looked over the entrance to the cave. Rocks was still blocking the way, so he climbed higher up on the montain. His fur was getting balls of snow stuck, and Fang was now breathing smoke. He kept leaping through the snow until he got to a high enough atitude. He then sat down in the snow, and howled a short but loud tune to himself. The tune that his old love once taught him. He closed his eyes, feeling the pain in his heart as tears began to flow again. Fang laid down in the snow to relax, and get out of the inner pains for now... The black abnormal stripes in his fur gave away his location to any other animal, but he didn't care less if he died that way right now.

Last edited by Fang on Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fang
Fang

Scales : 46

Character sheet
Name: Fang
Mate: None
Location in RP: Winter Mountain

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Tue Jun 04, 2013 7:11 pm

(Lol Fang... Art are Rosa are two completely different wolves. xD)

I padded along in the deep snow. I hated being here. Why did we have to even stay here? I shrugged. I was starving, and for some reason that carcass didn't seem to fill me up. As I looked around, I spotted a figure of another wolf in the snow. [Fang] Easy finding, easy catching; that was my motto. So, since this wolf was easy to see... he should be easy to kill. My pure white coat was as white as snow, so I wasn't easily visible. I crept up on that wolf, and when I was ready, I pounced. I sunk my fangs into him, but I wasn't sure where. I could feel us rolling straight down the hill. And, I happened to see a distant black figure...
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:19 pm

(Lol, I was really wondering about that. xp Well I didn't ask in the first place, so I'm sorry. Hehe.)
Fang didn't make a sound as he felt sharp teeth sink into his neck. They immediately pierced his fur, and skin. And him and his attacker was sent downhill. Once they stopped, he rolled over and kicked the white wolf off him with his hind legs. He slowly got up and stared at the wolf, but didn't speak. He felt some blood run down from his neck, but he didn't put his mind into it. After staring at the stranger for some time he opened his mouth to finally speak.
"Who, are you to attack anyone you'd like?" He asked. He hadn't spoken for a very long time, and Fang was surprised how cold his own voice was. But he didn't give away any emotions. He just stared blankly at the white pelted wolf. Fang didn't really notice that it's gaze, was pointed somewhere behind him.
Fang
Fang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:44 pm

Artemis came running into the area, only to see the loner attacking another wolf. When they stopped, she jumped over the striped wolf [Fang], and landed in between them. She looked at the wolf behind her [Fang], and said, "He's a trouble maker, sorry about that." She turned back to the trouble-making wolf. Her voice was cold. "Tempest, son of Devil and Thunder, what do you think you're doing, causing trouble for my pack?" she asked, hackles raised and teeth baring. She had known this wolf, and he'd always been a trouble maker in the Loner Gang. They were about the same age, and she'd left the Gang before she completely learned his scent.

Before I knew it, I was facing the wolf, blood pouring from me. When the black figure appeared in front of me, my blood ran cold. Trouble-maker? I heard the raven fae say. Oh please, I didn't need this. "I do what I feel like doing, and if I want to cause destruction and chaos, I'll do it!" I snarled back, and I bared my fangs back at Artemis.
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:13 pm

Fang heard steps behind him and turned his head around as another wolf jumped over him. He looked at the new found stranger, and listened to what she said. "Tempest... He thought learning the attackers name. He nodded at what his "Defender" told Fang, before she turned to Tempest and what he said as a reply. Fang growled lowly at what the loner said as a reply. "Heard about eye for an eye?" He said coldly. He had now understood that these wolves weren't the wealthiest, and they were messing around down in the territory where Fang came from. That was how much information he had gotten this far. "For how long would you survive if the pack down in the forest messed around with your resources?" He asked. Of course, he shouldn't have said anything. He had just walked right into the other packs territory. He sighed, and closed his eyes for a second before opening them again. "You wouldn't survive a day!" He snarled loudly at Tempest. Suddenly, Fang remembered the poor loners in the mountains again. And his hatred for these wolves were unbelievable. But Fang still managed to keep his rage on the ground. So he took a deep breath, and watched what the two would do next...
Fang
Fang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:35 pm

Artemis looked at Tempest, already knowing his response before he even spoke. She looked back at the wolf [Fang], and he did have a TSP scent on him, so she assumed that he might have known Rosaleena. She faced the wolf again. "Cause chaos for your own family, runt!" she snarled back, ready if he decided to attack.

As I awaited Art's response, I heard the other wolf growl to me. I smirked. "That's why the Loner Gang will kill all or you, for us to take over your land." A waited a few more moments, and then I heard Art's reply. "Why would I cause darkness for my own mother and father, the leaders of the gang. And besides, why would I turn against my own family, unlike some wolves I know," I snarled, with a wide evil grin on my face. I looked directly at Artemis when I said that last part, only because it was true. She had picked a fight with her own parents before she completely betrayed the Loners. And I had one last word to say. "Traitor."
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:20 pm

'Traitor?' Fang thought for a moment, but quickly understood what he meant. He then thought about the other things he said and snickered, he almost burst out in laughter at what Tempest had said. "K-kill us all?" He chuckled and took a step forward. "Try me then. Let me see how strong you have gotten since last time I saw your gang. When most of the gang of yours was crushed under the mountain." He said and smiled weakly. He remembered how close he was to dying himself that day. He shook off the memory, and returned his attention to Tempest. Now Fang couldn't help but to let out some of his caged emotions with a low laugh. Fang shook his head slightly and looked up at the wonderful sky. "I don't understand you loners and your evilness. I've hated you since the first day I came down this mountain. For two years ago..." He paused, and looked back down at the wolves. "You are all the same. I've been thinking for some time now... But I guess you're not all alike..." He said and glared over at Artemis, knowing how her past must have been like. "I can't judge this wolf for betraying your gang. It is a huge step to take to leave everyone you know behind..." He said and growled slightly again, while taking a few steps forward, now standing in front of Artemis. "So you up for a fight, or do you want to leave with your life intact?" He asked, twisting his head both ways making crackles in his bones...
Fang
Fang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:58 pm

Artemis looked at Tempest, suddenly realizing her past. She shook off the thought. It took her a few moments of how to reply, but in those few moments the brute [Fang] was standing in front of her. She perked her ears when the brute challenged Tempest to a fight.

I smirked as Fang challenged me, and I was ready to make him shed some blood. "Only the strong survive, the weak perish," she said, and the next second he pounced on the brute. He sank his fangs into his shoulder.
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:24 pm

Fang grinned as Tempest jumped into the air, lunging at him. Fang felt the pain in his shoulder immediately, but he didn't bother. He quickly rolled over onto his side, using his weight to make Tempest let go of him. Fang got up quickly and did an attack of his own. His light feet made him run around Tempest, then he jumped at him after running 100 degrees around him. He grabbed his lower neck, and bit down as hard as he could. He felt the irony taste of blood in his mouth almost immediately, and Fang used his crushing strength to push his opponent against the ground. But he made sure to make a great wound as well. Fang put all his muscles into pushing him into the dirt, but suddenly he just let go and jumped backwards. "Your move? Or have you had enough already." Fang asked emotionless as he stared at Tempest. He dug his claws into the ground awaiting his next move. The pain in his shoulder was already forgotten, but it bled like a waterfall. It dripped blood whenever Fang moved.
Fang
Fang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:18 pm

Everything happened so fast, and the next thing I knew lots of blood was pouring from my body than before, and the wolf snarled back. I didn't even bother to reply, so I circled around him. When I was behind him, I pounced and bit onto his leg. I locked my jaws, just like Deviless had taught me. I sunk my claws into the cold snow to help me stay in place.
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:08 am

Fang growled loudly as he went for his hind legs. But of course, he couldn't reach him when he were behind him like that, and if Fang moved, he could get really hurt. He stopped moving for just a second, and did something very unexpected. His front legs bowed down, and they kicked off the ground making Fang do something like a back-flip. It teared awfully at his leg, but he had to if he didn't want to break any bones with the powers of Tempest's jaws. Fang landed on his side right beside his opponent. He flailed around, and kicked him off balance while clawing at his chest. He then got up really quick, and jumped directly at him, sinking his jaws into his chest right under his left front leg. He shook his head quickly to make more damage, then he let go and bit down on the side of his neck. But this time Fang didn't give him an opportunity to get back up. He held Tempest down, pinning him hard to the ground. "You gonna give up now? I'd let you leave with your life. Keep fighting, and die." He said with muffled sound, giving him an ultimatum. He bit down on his neck harder and harder, making the pains worse for his opponent. He hoped he wouldn't have to take this wolf's life. He hated death, but sometimes... He had to do what had to be done.
Fang
Fang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:46 am

Before I knew it, the brute had me where he wanted me. I heard him threaten me. I kicked him away, and I tried to ignore the pain in the wounds he gave me. "You may have won this round, but mark my words, you will all be dead in the future..." I ran off, and my white pelt was already easily blending me in with my surroundings. The only thing that was left was my trail of blood, but I didn't make it back to the cave...

Artemis watched as the brutes fought, and how suddenly Tempest ran off, leaving them a threat. She shrugged, not really worried about it. She looked at the other brute, and looked at all his wounds. "You alright?" she asked, concerned for this lone wolf who fought with his life for a pack that he wasn't even in.
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:53 pm

Fang stepped back and got ready to fight fight again, but Tempest just threatened them and ran off. Fang followed him with his eyes until he disappeared out of his line of sight. He then heard the female behind him ask him a question. I'm fine. I just...." Fang didn't really have a good reason to why he did this. He took a deep breath, and told Artemis what he had to tell. "I lived here a long time ago... When everyone disappeared, I did as well. Soon I got new friends. I fell in love... I had to protect protect them all, so I got stronger to be able to. Something really bad happened, and I wasn't able to protect my loved ones..." He said with an emotionless face, but his tears was hitting the ground. "...They all died... I'm not gonna sit back and watch it happen to this place as well... Anyway, that is why I came back here. I wanted to see if there was life left here... Do you think it is okay if I stay here? Maybe I know someone here from before..." He asked. Fang's fur was getting getting bloodier every minute, and he felt himself getting dizzy. "My name is Fang by the way." he informed and cleaned his fur by rubbing it in the snow.
Fang
Fang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:23 pm

Artemis listened to the brute's reply, and what he said afterwards. She listened to him, and she felt sorry for him. She looked away from the brute, and then she looked back at him, knowing that he is now known as Fang. "I don't know what to say..." she said, "I know how you feel. If you want you can come back to the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn, since it seems you were once here like most of us."
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Sat Jun 15, 2013 2:24 pm

Fang was happy the she had accepted him to come with her back. He smiled slightly, and turned his head over to her. "Thank you Miss..." He said not really knowing of her name yet. He took a deep breath, to concentrate his mind on something else than his loss of blood. He then heard the last part of what she said. "Like the most of you... So many of the old members from the old pack is here? A slight feeling of relief fell over him, that many of them had survived. Fang lowered his head and coughed without opening his mouth. "Is there someone down there who could help me treat my wounds? I feel a little... Bad." He said and forced a smiled on his face. It couldn't help but to drop again soon though. He lifted his gaze  to the foot of the mountain.
Fang
Fang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:09 pm

"Yes, we have some Seiliu's, or Healers. Do you know Snowflower, Kaiza, or Renegade?" Artemis asked. She followed Fang's gazed down the mountain.
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:10 pm

Fang lifted his head as he heard a familiar name. "Snowflower... She... I know her. When I was still very young." Fang said low. He looked over at Artemis, some sort of happiness lighting up his cold eyes. He nodded slight, and blinked a couple of times. "I know Snowflower... That is the only name that awakens in my mind." He said carefully, and sat up.
Fang
Fang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:45 pm

Artemis looked back at Fang. "Ok, luckily she's nearby," she replied, "follow me." She began to trot down the slopes of Winter Mountain.

>>Le Shadow Den<<

(Snowy, ya better wake up. xP)
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Tue Jun 18, 2013 2:28 am

Fang nodded at the she wolf, his eyes turning right back to his dull and cold. Fang started padding after the she. He stumbled a little on every step he took, but the cold snow felt good in his wounds, until it disappeared in lower grounds. 
_~*To:  Shadow clan's den.*~_
Fang
Fang

Character sheet

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content