The Tropical Skies Pack Reborn
Hello there! Welcome to the official website for the Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn! I welcome you to look around if you'd like and only sign up if you've gotten my permission to do so.

~Artemis

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello there! Welcome to the official website for the Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn! I welcome you to look around if you'd like and only sign up if you've gotten my permission to do so.

~Artemis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Gathering Area
Legend Of the Cave Collapse EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:20 am by Laurence

» Official Joining Thread
Legend Of the Cave Collapse EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:24 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames!
Legend Of the Cave Collapse EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:03 pm by Breeze

» If our wolves were human
Legend Of the Cave Collapse EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:28 pm by Ava

» General Discussion
Legend Of the Cave Collapse EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:30 am by Breeze

................Artemis
Artemis is the Deity and the founder of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
Legend Of the Cave Collapse 35jyy4x
.................Radar
Radar is the Ocean Clan male Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
Legend Of the Cave Collapse Acef5c ................Breeze
Breeze is the Ocean Clan female Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
Legend Of the Cave Collapse A5et4w
Top posting users this month
No user

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Legend Of the Cave Collapse

3 posters

Go down

Legend Of the Cave Collapse Empty Legend Of the Cave Collapse

Post by Artemis Sun May 05, 2013 12:56 pm

If you were one of the original TSP's eldest members, then you were probably there for the famous Cave Collapse. I will tell you that story, but let's review some basics so you don't get completely lost. There is a loner gang in the heights of Winter Mountain, eager to take over TSP's land. They were led by Tornado. They knew it would be easy because at the time, TSP only had four members -- Rosaleena (Artemis), Seaspray (Fire), Dawn (Dawn), and Fang (Fang). The Loner Gang was originally a simple rp event, but soon it got its own minor rp... and that led up to its own website and WQ thread. (But those things died out.) Every TSP and TSPR member knows about them, and they are a pack favorite for an rp event. So, ready to hear the story? These are the actual rp posts, and they belong to the person who wrote them.

The Main Den

Seaspray burst through the bushes, panting. He looked around wildly for loners. He waited for Rosaleena's signal to attack.
Dawn followed Seaspray and the others stopping once she got to the den site. She looked around for the loners, ready to attack.
Rosaleena caught up with her pack, stalking in the shadows she saw the gang of loners. "Pst," she whispered. "I found them... over there. You all be careful... especially you two pups. Ok on my signal attack. Got it?"
Fang ran after them also, soon he caught up and heard what Rosa said. He smiled and looked in the direction Rosa meant. "Okay, on your signal then." He said and took a stance ready to attack any time.
Dawn walked over to where Rose is at. "OK." Dawn whispered, she narrowed her eyes at the loners, watching them, alert and ready for attack.
Seaspray swiftly got into attack position. He scanned the loner gang, strategically picking his target. He tensed, ready for battle upon Rosaleena's signal.
Rosaleenagot into an attack-ready position. She hadn't fought anything in a while, so she was very nervous. But she wasn't about to give up her land. She closed her eyes, breathed in and out, and counted to ten. At ten, her eyes popped open. "CHARGE!!!!!" she yelled, chasing after the loners. She chose her target quickly, which was the one closest to her. She jumped right before she reached them, and she bit that loners neck and held on, blood spraying everywhere.
Fang's devilish side awoke as he chuckled and sprinted after Rosa. Suddenly Fang broke off to the left, and disappeared into the woods. But he didn't run away. He flanked the group of enemy loners and ran under the feet of the closest enemy he saw, and bit a hold onto his throat gnawing at his windpipe. Even though Fang was small, his maw lived up to his name. Fang's sharp canines soon let go, and he sprinted away into the woods again. He soon came back out and picked his next target. He was unsure if they really died by his attacks, but he knew he did some lethal damage.
With a great howl, Seaspray bowled into a large wolf with a mottled gray pelt. He was much larger than Seaspray, but Sea was more agile. Seaspray bumped into the loner and fell to the ground. The other wolf pinned him down to the ground, his jaws ready to clamp down on Sea's neck. It was then that Seaspray made eye contact with the loner. He saw those fiery eyes, on a wolf who desired nothing but to kill, to spill blood, and to watch others suffer. Seaspray felt a rush of anger surge through him. He wriggled out from under the loner's belly, scraping the wolf's underbelly as he did so. The loner growled in frustration and pain and attempted to lunge at Seaspray. Instead, he fell onto the dusty ground. It was Seaspray's turn to pin the other wolf to the ground. He thoughtfully stared into the depths of the loner's eyes, wondering if he should spare his life.
Dawn followed Rose then sprinted to the right, she leaped into the air, her claws out towards her targets neck. She slashed at its neck, blood spraying every where, from its wound. Dawn stepped back then charged again with a growl, all the fear she had gone. At the last moment she dropped to the ground sliding under the loner. The loner who was stunned as she disappeared under him looked around, Dawn twisted and bit down on the loners leg heard. She held on till the loner kicked her off, sending her flying into the air. Dawn landed on the ground satisfied when she saw the loner crumple to the ground. She ran around looking for another unsuspecting foe to face.
The loner that Rosaleena first attacked was killed. She leaped into the air and tackled another loner, one who she recognized as the loners' leader. She pinned him down, her teeth showing and her eyes narrow with anger. The loner held his ears flat on his head with shame, and he whined and begged for mercy. Rosa's hackles went down, and her eyes became less narrow. "I could use him to find about their plans and stuff," she thought. She growled at the loner, "I will only spare your life if you promise to take you and the rest of your gang back to the mountain and stay there so we can all live in peace."She slightly put her ears back to show that she did wish for peace, and that she wouldn't break her side of the deal.
Dawn ran about the battle, trying to find a new target, when she got tackled by a loner. She went sprawling on the ground spinning a couple of feet away fro the loner. Dawn jumped back up and yelped, she looked down to see the same leg that was hurt with a new cut. She growled and charged at the loner, limping slightly. She saw that this loner was also favoring a leg. Dawn acted like she was going for the neck, then when she saw the right time turned to the right, catching herself on the loners leg. The loner yelped in pain, and crumpled to the ground. Dawn didn't get out from under it in time and it fell on top of her, "Get off of me you great lump!" She said and crawled out shaking the dirt from off her pelt.
Seaspray leaned down to bite the loner's throat, to end his life quickly, but was stopped by Dawn's howl. He sprinted towards the rival wolf and dragged him by his scruff off of the pup. Almost immediately afterwards another loner crashed into him. The force of the attack had him laying on the ground, winded, as a brown female wolf loomed over him.
Fang ran at another loners neck, and bit on to it. He dug his fangs deep into it's flesh, and started to pull hard. Fang brutally finished his second loner by ripping out a part of he's windpipe. The ashes on Fang's fur was long gone as he fought against the wolves. Soon he noticed Rosa hold down the leader, and Dawn being hurt again. He hesitated for a second, which was long enough for a wolf to come up behind him. The loner wolf bit over Fang's neck, and threw him into a tree. Fang's sight blurred out for a second, but soon he regained his sight. He looked upon the loner who had thrown him, as it seemed like the female loner was saddened. Fang's heart skipped a beat as he saw she was crying over the wolf he had recently killed. But it seemed like the war was settling down now. Fang had forgot these loners had feelings too.
The loner Rosaleena had pinned down surrendered, "Ok! Ok! We'll move back to the mountain! Let me up!" Rosaleena walked away from the loner, facing the direction of the place the loners were supposed to be. Behind her back, the loners' leader, known as Tornado, nodded at the rest of his gang and they all stopped fighting. She loners all looked at the mountain in the distance, and then Tornado yelled, "Now!!!!" A huge big wolf ran into Rosa purposely, and slammed her into the ground. She grew knocked out and they all it one of her limbs, like her legs and paws, and they all carried her and ran off to Winter Mountain.
~Carried to Winter Mountain by force~
Seaspray yelped as he spotted the loners taking down Rosaleena. Suddenly his sight was blocked by brown and black fur. Another wolf had come to help Seaspray's original attacker. He struggled to get up and help his leader, but the wolves pinned him to the ground. Sea wriggled about desperately, but it was of no use.
Dawn growled at the female loner who crashed into Seaspray. She charged at the wolf, then leaped off the ground ignoring the pain in her leg when she jumped. She landed on the back of the loner, digging in her claws as the loner tried to fling her off. Dawn yelped as she was thrown off, hitting the ground with a loud thump. She got back up, and stumbled back words. The world spinning, she shook her head, trying to regain some balance. She looked around seeing that Rose was being carried off. "No!" Dawn yelled, and the world spinning some more, she fall back down. She looked at the others for some help.
"Rosa!!!" Fang yelled as she was knocked out and carried away. The loners may have feeling, and Fang had understood that. But when someone close to him was hurt his mind blew into a hollow darkness. Fang got to his feet and sprinted after the loners, while he made the loners he reached unable to run fully.
_~*Winter mountain*~_
Dawn watched as Fang ran after Rose. She made a try to get up again, and manage to stand. The world spinned and she shook her head, witch only made it worse. No, Dawn thought, I'm not losing my new found family, not this time. If she couldn't catch up to them she was gonna lose her only family left, and she wasn't gonna to do that. Dawn looked around for any thing that could help.
Seaspray gave Dawn a quick nod of thanks. With one wolf fought off, Seaspray slashed the other loner's muzzle. As the loner darted away, howling in pain, Seaspray leapt to his paws. He followed Fang to Winter Mountain. They had to make a rescue plan.
-Winter Mountain-
Dawn smiled as the world stopped spinning and she ran after Seaspray and Fang, having a little bit of a limp with it, up to winter mountain.
~winter mountain~

Winter Mountain

Still knocked out, Rosaleena was carried into the blizzards of Winter Mountain by force. The gang of loners brought her into their secret cave, where they surrounded her with a ring of fire, and the leader was on a ledge, being able to see her and his voice echoed in the deep cave. With all the heat, Rosa was soon awake. She opened her eyes in the ring of fire, and she stood up, not really remembering what happened. Tornado's thundering voice boomed through the cave: "I bring you the leader of the Tropical Skys, this she-wolf being our oldest and most feared enemy. But now and forever, she will be on our side and we will take over the land that we are fortold to rule!" The howls and cries of the fifty or so loners boomed all throughout the cave, and by then Rosa remembered what had happened. Even though she couldn't get anywhere near their leader so she could attack him, she still faced him and had a deep growl in her throat. Her tail was straight and pointed, and she stood tall, without showing any ounce of fear. "You coward! I set foot on this island first; and you know it!" She looked around the room at the dozens of loners, and said, "You're all cowards! You all should be ashamed for attacking my pack and friends! They are worth everything to me!" She looked back at Tornado, their leader. "AND WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU THINK AFTER ATTACKING MY PACK I WOULD JOIN YOU!?!?!?!?!?" Rosa's voice boomed through the cave and some dirt fell, but she didn't care.
Seaspray drew to a halt beside the cave. He pressed his ear against the cold stone. At the mention of Rosaleena becoming a loner, Seaspray shuddered. No! He thought. He relaxed at Rosa's retort. How could he ever think that Rosaleena would go down so easily? Sea suddenly realized the sheer amount of wolves in the cave. He looked over his shoulder in alarm to see if Fang and Dawn were catching up. How were they going to get Rosa out now, all by themselves?
Fang ran up the mountain side. He heard everything that was going on. He walked up beside Seaspray. "Don't worry Seaspray. I know this place like the back of my paw." He said and grinned devilishly. "First off, we need to put out the flames around our Alpha. Look above her. There's a hole in the roof there, we can probably get some snow down there, then I and Dawn can fit into a cavern in the back." He said and looked at Seaspray wondering if it was a good enough plan, then he looked back after Dawn.
Seaspray nodded and smiled at the pup. "That's brilliant, Fang!" He whispered. "Let's wait for Dawn to get here." He followed Fang's gaze in the direction of where Dawn should soon appear.
Dawn ran up the snowy mountain, she limped over to where Seaspray and Fang waited. She nodded at the plan, "Okay." Dawn said, she had heard every ounce of the plan. "So how do we get to the cavern?" She asked wondering where they would have to go to get there.
Fang grinned and looked at Seaspray. "Alright, Dawn follow me. Seaspray, put the fire out and go to the main entrance when I and Dawn attack." He whispered and stalked higher up into the mountain. He crawled into a small rift, and looked back to see if Dawn was keeping up into the pitch black darkness of the cavern. "Stay close, you can easily get lost in here..." He said low and started crawling deeper.
Seaspray nodded, nudging a small pile of snow along with his muzzle. He glanced at the pups going into the cavern once before continuing to roll the snow around. The puny pile was now beginning to look more like a sphere of hard-packed snow and ice. Sea began to push the snow up the cave, his paws finding footholds in the rock. His nose started to sting, and his claws were scraping on the smooth stone cave wall. Nearly at the top where the hole was, Seaspray continued to climb.
The gang of loners weren't easy with Rosaleena. They really wanted her of their side. "You come of our side now!!!" Tornado's voice boomed, but Rosa just snarled at him, showing her fangs. She wasn't going to go on the side of wolves who wish to kill her pack, and they never will. "I need to end this... now,"she thought. She looked around her, but all there was was that same ring of fire, which the flames were pretty tall. Smoke was filling up the cave, making it harder for Rosa to breathe. Her snarl turned into a pant, and she was looking down, and she looked really tired and was about to give up. Tornado smirked at this sight, and he screamed, "We have her now!!! Just wait until she gives in!!! The only way you're getting out is if you join us!!!" The cries and cheers from the rest of the loners became so loud that it could have been heard from NightSky Beach, and that was across the territory. It was that loud. But Rosa was never going to join them, she could die now and have her soul sour the skys, watching over her pack, caring for them, even though they couldn't see her. That's how hard it was for her to breathe, in the middle of a ring of fire, with all the smoke, and with all her hatred of the gang of loners.
Dawn nodded and followed Fang to the rift. She looked into the blackness of it, and quietly crawled into it. "Ok." Dawn said looking ahead of her where Fang was. She continued to crawl deeper in the darkness of the little cave.
Seaspray looked down the hole. The smoke was so thick that he couldn't see Rosaleena. He gave the large snowball a final nudge that sent it hurtling into the orange light below. At the same moment, Seaspray lost his grip on the icy stone and fell to the ground with a loud yelp. The fall knocked the breath out of him, and as he lay on the freezing snow, gasping for air, he wondered if the yelp gave him away or served as a distraction. Seaspray hoped that the plan had worked so far.
Rosaleena was jump about to collapse to the ground, but a blanket of snow covered her and the ring of fire, and also Seaspray. The snow got rid of a lot of snow, making her catch her breath. She looked at Seaspray worriedly and said, "Seaspray? Seaspray! Get up!" She put her paw on his shoulder and shook him a little to get him going again, for the loners were confused and this was their time to escape.
"Now Dawn!!" Fang howled as he heard the fire go out. Let's get them!!!" He snarled loudly and sprinted out of the dark hole, and ran straight for the leaders head. (Tornado) Fang gripped onto his ears, while he clawed down at his eyes and face.
Dawn ran with Fang and jumped high into the air. She griped onto the leaders neck as she landed and held on.Dawn bit down harder and harder at every passing second.
Seaspray groaned, as if in a daze, then shook his head and leapt to his paws. "Now's our chance!" He yipped, echoing Rosa's thoughts.
Rosaleena saw Seaspray open his eyes, and she yelled, "Seaspray come on! We need to get out of here! This place is about to collapse (because of the snow)! We need to hurry!" She noticed the pups all over Tornado's face, and she knew that he was a very dirty wolf. "Pups! No!" She ran over there and jumped on the ledge. She carefully placed the pups down beside her. She looked at the loners' leader, fire blazing in her eyes. She let out terrifying snarl, which got a lot of dirt falling on them. She ripped out his eyes and shoved him of of the ledge, where he landed on his face. She perked her ears to the roof of the cave cracking above them, so she screamed, "OUT NOW!!!!" She ran out of the cave as fast as she could, and the loners didn't follow her out because they were off-balance in there that they couldn't even get up.
Seaspray followed out Rosa out of the den on swift paws. Panting, he stared over his shoulder. Once his panting ceased, Seaspray held his breath. Dawn and Fang had to make it out of the cave.
Fang did as Rosa said, and ran out the way he came from through the dark cave. Even though he was the only one who did. But when he got to the end the entrance was blocked off. He growled and crawled back to take another route, which lead to a whole different place and was much longer, but it was the only way out.
Dawn saw the cave start to cave in and she started to look for a exit. In all the confusion she had forgotten about the way her and Fang came. Then she saw a flicker of let above some rocks that had fallen, Dawn rushed over there stumbling over the rocks as she climbed, her hurt leg making it worse. The pile of rocks got taller and taller as she rushed to get up to the hole. Dawn slipped on a ice patch on one rock, but catch herself on the rock below her. Then she continued to climb the pile of rocks, she hoped that the exit she was gonna go through would not fill up with rocks before she could reach it.
Rosaleena lost sight of the pups in the cave, and it soon collapsed. It was just now a pile of rocks, dirt, and snow. Tears flooded her eyes because she didn't see the pups anywhere, she guessed that they had died with the loners. She looked at Seaspray, with a tear rolling down her face.
Seaspray whined anxiously. Several moments have passed, and neither pup has emerged from the cave. For the first time, he growled at Rosaleena. "No." His growl was more desperate than aggressive. "They can't be dead."
Fang crawled a little faster as pebbles started to hit his head, and the whole cavern started to shake. He lost his breath because of all the dust, but he didn't care. He only thought about the others as he crawled back, a small source of light hit his eyes as he came into the cave with the loners and Dawn. Fang climbed a little up after Dawn, before he sprinted up under her and pushed her up the hole in a big leap, making them both roll out of the cave.
Dawn, now just two rocks away from the exit, felt the rock she was on now give way. Her eyes widened with terror as she saw the top of the cave start to come down. She jumped up to the next rock as the rock below her fell to the ground. Dawn saw the exit, she yelped as Fang pushed her out and clear of the cave. Dawn rolled and slid down the rocks on the other side.
Fang rolled down, and as soon as he stopped he got up and stumbled coughing over to Dawn. "Dawn! Are you okay!?" He looked at her with great concern as he nudged her side with his head gently.
Dawn opened her eyes, she had them shut while she was rolling down the rocks. She looked up at Fang and coughed, "I'm fine." She got up and winced from the pain in her leg almost forgetting about the hurt leg. Dawn looked back up at the top of what once was the cave, then she looked for the others, she new they were okay because she had saw them get out, but Dawn wondered where they were.
Fang followed Dawn's gaze as he also looked around. He perked his ears and howledas loudly as he could to maybe get a response from the others. His howl was long and stiff from the lack of oxygen. But he managed to keep the howl up.
Seaspray's answering howl was hoarse with relief. He loped over to Fang and Dawn's location, sniffing them all over and licking their ears in greeting. "I'm so glad you made it!" He yipped. "We showed those loners!"
Rosaleena followed Seaspray, and a few seconds later she saw the pups. The tears in her eyes dried away. "Fang! Dawn! Are you both ok?"
"Yes I'm just fine, just need to catch my breath..." He said and coughed to proceed by inhaling a large amount of air. He shook the dirt out of his fur, and looked at the others again. "How about you, are ya'll okay?" he asked still more concerned about them.
Dawn smiled when she saw Seaspray and Rose coming. She wagged her tail and said, "I'm fine, just some scrapes and cuts." She said looking at her leg, it still hurt but not that bad. Dawn coughed, then shook her fur the snow and dirt flying every where.
"Yeah, I'm fine. And I'm assuming that the loners are no more... which is good," Rosaleena said. "And we should be getting back; this place is an icicle rolled around with dirt."
"Yeah... We should go... Before anything else happens..." He said and coughed a few times, thinking he was never going under the ground again because of the adrenaline that hit him when he wad there.
"I agree. Let's go. I can't believe the loners would ever want to live here. It's so cold!" Seaspray yipped, already trotting down the mountain.
-Main Den-
"Yeah well it was the only place that I didn't want. C'mon!" Rosaleena ran down the mountain back to the den site.
~Main Den~
Fang laughed slightly at the thought of the loners being up here all the time as he trotted down the hill, looking back to see if Dawn was okay.
_~*Den site*~_
"Yeah..." Dawn mumbled as she shivered. She followed the others down the mountain back to the den, coughing. 'I never want to come near this place again.' She thought.
~Main Den~

So yes, that's the story. Sorry it's so long... =P Well anyways, hope you enjoyed, and here are a few things to note.
> Some loners survived
> After getting his eyes torn out, Tornado became an Omega
> Tornado's son, Earthquake, became the new leader
> Deviless fought Quake for dominance and won.
> At a good size, the loners went to fight TSP again
> The loners lost again (I might add this fight to this topic... once when I find the posts)
> The loners are still in Winter Mountain, waiting for the perfect chance to strike
> The loners don't know what happened to Rosa, and they don't know that Art is TSPR's leader
> Deviless and Thunder had a pup named Tempest (you may know him from the rp event xD)

Yes well... this is just so you have some info about what happened the next time we have them in an rp event.

Last edited by Artemis on Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Artemis
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Scales : 579

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

https://tspreborn.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Legend Of the Cave Collapse Empty Re: Legend Of the Cave Collapse

Post by Fire Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:09 pm

Heh....memories. I must say that the loners are really persistent.

...And now there's Tempest (yes, I looked at the WM posts).
Fire
Fire

Scales : 89

Character sheet
Name: Fire
Mate: Nope
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

Back to top Go down

Post by Fang Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:04 pm

I remember this SO well. XD Really loved how it turned in the end!
Fang
Fang

Scales : 46

Character sheet
Name: Fang
Mate: None
Location in RP: Winter Mountain

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Wed Jun 19, 2013 6:54 pm

Yep, this was one of my best TSP memories. <333
Artemis