The Tropical Skies Pack Reborn
Hello there! Welcome to the official website for the Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn! I welcome you to look around if you'd like and only sign up if you've gotten my permission to do so.

~Artemis
Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Gathering Area
Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:20 am by Laurence

» Official Joining Thread
Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:24 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames!
Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:03 pm by Breeze

» If our wolves were human
Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:28 pm by Ava

» General Discussion
Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:30 am by Breeze


................Artemis
Artemis is the Deity and the founder of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.

.................Radar
Radar is the Ocean Clan male Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
................Breeze
Breeze is the Ocean Clan female Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
Top posting users this month

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Calendar Calendar


What would you do if ______

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What would you do if ______

Post by Radar on Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

In this game you must start out your sentence with "What would you do if _____" Only you dont put this thing "____" bu rather, you would ask a question and the next person would answer it and then ask their own question. Well since I am no good at explaining things, here is an example...
____________________________________________________________________________________
Le Eample:
Person One | Q. What would you do if a monkey ate your shoe?

Person Two | A. I would scream and use my other shoe to hit it!
Q. What would you do if alians came down?


Person 3 | A. I would make the worlds greatest discovery!
Q. What would you do if slenderman was after you?

____________________________________________________________________________________
Got it? Good, I'll start:

What would you do if a ninja broke into your house and started eating your cake?



_________________
.¸ (¨*.¸ Яa∂aя ¸.*¨) ¸.
▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪
Proud Ocean Clan Recruit
Of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn
▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪
avatar
Radar

Posts : 181
Scales : 199
Join date : 2013-03-16
Age : 18
Location : On the moon!

http://thehungerwolves.forumotion.pro/

Back to top Go down


Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Artemis on Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:00 pm

Be it's best friend. :]

What would you do if you found out that you were hacked in FH?

_________________


===========================

Never be bullied into silence
Never allow yourself to be made a victim
Accept no one's definition of your life
Define yourself


===========================
avatar
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Posts : 464
Scales : 579
Join date : 2013-03-11
Location : The majestic planet known as the internet.

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Breeze on Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:14 pm

Hack them back :p
What would you do if.... you got turned into cheese? (I dun know so dun ask...)
avatar
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Posts : 398
Scales : 424
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 17
Location : In America's greatest small city.

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Laurence on Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:03 pm

Eat myself

What would you do if you were a island (what Breeze said)

_________________


UGH, Arty remake this place, except like TSP3
avatar
Laurence

Posts : 238
Scales : 256
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 16
Location : Australia, luv

Character sheet
Name: Sir William Laurence
Mate: None
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Breeze on Sat Apr 27, 2013 9:33 am

Make lotsa coconuts? (XD same as before.)
What would you do if your grandmother on your mothers side came over and spent a week at your house? (Happening to me right now. It's been fun so far Very Happy)
avatar
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Posts : 398
Scales : 424
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 17
Location : In America's greatest small city.

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Artemis on Sat Apr 27, 2013 12:57 pm

Talk to her.

What would you do if you're walking on a beach, and suddenly a coconut lands on your head?

_________________


===========================

Never be bullied into silence
Never allow yourself to be made a victim
Accept no one's definition of your life
Define yourself


===========================
avatar
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Posts : 464
Scales : 579
Join date : 2013-03-11
Location : The majestic planet known as the internet.

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Breeze on Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:01 pm

Pass out...
What would you do if you got sucked in to the game of FH?
avatar
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Posts : 398
Scales : 424
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 17
Location : In America's greatest small city.

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Artemis on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:51 pm

Be boss like that.

What would you do if FH and WQ were somehow combined into... FeralQuest?

_________________


===========================

Never be bullied into silence
Never allow yourself to be made a victim
Accept no one's definition of your life
Define yourself


===========================
avatar
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Posts : 464
Scales : 579
Join date : 2013-03-11
Location : The majestic planet known as the internet.

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Breeze on Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:49 am

XD Play it
WHAT would you do if you were on a gameshow called "What if?" (XD basically like this, just without all us other boss peoples)
avatar
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Posts : 398
Scales : 424
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 17
Location : In America's greatest small city.

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Artemis on Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:57 am

Um... be confused. o.o

What would you do if you went to the WQ thread right now, and saw twenty joining applications?

_________________


===========================

Never be bullied into silence
Never allow yourself to be made a victim
Accept no one's definition of your life
Define yourself


===========================
avatar
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Posts : 464
Scales : 579
Join date : 2013-03-11
Location : The majestic planet known as the internet.

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Laurence on Sun Apr 28, 2013 8:58 pm

Scream at Artemis to let them join ._.

What would you do if you were stuck in the game, Fable III (it's like a battle game with swords and guns... and zombie things... and werewolf type creature... I killed the leader of the pack with one hit with my sword, I hold the record for easiest kill XD... HOW COME THERE ARE SO MANY QUESTIONS LIKE THIS?!)

_________________


UGH, Arty remake this place, except like TSP3
avatar
Laurence

Posts : 238
Scales : 256
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 16
Location : Australia, luv

Character sheet
Name: Sir William Laurence
Mate: None
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Artemis on Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:09 pm

Be confused. (I dunno what that game is.)

What would you do if your parents told you that your moving?

_________________


===========================

Never be bullied into silence
Never allow yourself to be made a victim
Accept no one's definition of your life
Define yourself


===========================
avatar
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Posts : 464
Scales : 579
Join date : 2013-03-11
Location : The majestic planet known as the internet.

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Laurence on Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:19 pm

Move to my backyard ._.

What would you do if there was a bomb heading towards your house (random XD)

_________________


UGH, Arty remake this place, except like TSP3
avatar
Laurence

Posts : 238
Scales : 256
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 16
Location : Australia, luv

Character sheet
Name: Sir William Laurence
Mate: None
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Artemis on Sun Apr 28, 2013 10:59 pm

Run.

What would you do if someone broke into your house right now and demanded that you dance?

_________________


===========================

Never be bullied into silence
Never allow yourself to be made a victim
Accept no one's definition of your life
Define yourself


===========================
avatar
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Posts : 464
Scales : 579
Join date : 2013-03-11
Location : The majestic planet known as the internet.

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Laurence on Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:05 pm

Dance Very Happy

What would you do if some random dude poofed in front of you and took your turtle that you were holding in your hand? Razz

_________________


UGH, Arty remake this place, except like TSP3
avatar
Laurence

Posts : 238
Scales : 256
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 16
Location : Australia, luv

Character sheet
Name: Sir William Laurence
Mate: None
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Radar on Mon Apr 29, 2013 4:02 pm

I would poof after them and throw a dinosaur at them! And then take the turtle Wink

What would you do if you were stuck in an elevator with a rabid animal?

_________________
.¸ (¨*.¸ Яa∂aя ¸.*¨) ¸.
▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪
Proud Ocean Clan Recruit
Of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn
▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪
avatar
Radar

Posts : 181
Scales : 199
Join date : 2013-03-16
Age : 18
Location : On the moon!

http://thehungerwolves.forumotion.pro/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Artemis on Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:07 pm

Scream at the top of my lungs until either someone came to help or my lungs broke out. ._.

What would you do if someone gave you gold but it turns out it's butter?

_________________


===========================

Never be bullied into silence
Never allow yourself to be made a victim
Accept no one's definition of your life
Define yourself


===========================
avatar
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Posts : 464
Scales : 579
Join date : 2013-03-11
Location : The majestic planet known as the internet.

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Breeze on Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:39 pm

Poof into MINECRAFT, where it would be gold. Razz
What would you do if you wet to school, and in lunch there was a flash mob dancing?
avatar
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Posts : 398
Scales : 424
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 17
Location : In America's greatest small city.

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Laurence on Mon Apr 29, 2013 8:23 pm

Dance with it? XD

What would you do if you were stuck up a pine tree with a ninja butterfly? ._.

_________________


UGH, Arty remake this place, except like TSP3
avatar
Laurence

Posts : 238
Scales : 256
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 16
Location : Australia, luv

Character sheet
Name: Sir William Laurence
Mate: None
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Artemis on Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:25 pm

Ask the butterfly to get be down.

What would you do if you went to school and everyone was in the nude? (Happened to me once... in a nightmare. o.o)

_________________


===========================

Never be bullied into silence
Never allow yourself to be made a victim
Accept no one's definition of your life
Define yourself


===========================
avatar
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Posts : 464
Scales : 579
Join date : 2013-03-11
Location : The majestic planet known as the internet.

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Laurence on Mon Apr 29, 2013 10:34 pm

Be freaked out (OMG, I've had the same dream)

What would you do if you were a wolf in a war against a pack? >_<

_________________


UGH, Arty remake this place, except like TSP3
avatar
Laurence

Posts : 238
Scales : 256
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 16
Location : Australia, luv

Character sheet
Name: Sir William Laurence
Mate: None
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Radar on Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:45 pm

I would kill EVERY rival enemy :DDDD

What would you do if you walked into school and only an hour into it you were put in lock down because a killer was in the building o.O

_________________
.¸ (¨*.¸ Яa∂aя ¸.*¨) ¸.
▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪
Proud Ocean Clan Recruit
Of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn
▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪
avatar
Radar

Posts : 181
Scales : 199
Join date : 2013-03-16
Age : 18
Location : On the moon!

http://thehungerwolves.forumotion.pro/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Artemis on Tue Apr 30, 2013 7:57 pm

I would be scared. Very scared.

What would you do if you went to Hawaii and saw a real pack of wolves? xD

_________________


===========================

Never be bullied into silence
Never allow yourself to be made a victim
Accept no one's definition of your life
Define yourself


===========================
avatar
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Posts : 464
Scales : 579
Join date : 2013-03-11
Location : The majestic planet known as the internet.

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Radar on Tue Apr 30, 2013 8:19 pm

I would observe them closely and name each wolf after TSP members xD

What would you do if you turned into a big scary ogre and no one knew who you were so every one ran from you screaming, even your family?

_________________
.¸ (¨*.¸ Яa∂aя ¸.*¨) ¸.
▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪
Proud Ocean Clan Recruit
Of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn
▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪
avatar
Radar

Posts : 181
Scales : 199
Join date : 2013-03-16
Age : 18
Location : On the moon!

http://thehungerwolves.forumotion.pro/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Laurence on Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:50 pm

Start a new life Very Happy (if a killer was in my school I'd get everyone to hide under their tables while I bite the killer dude... I'm not joking I would ._.)

What would you do if you were buried alive in the sand?

_________________


UGH, Arty remake this place, except like TSP3
avatar
Laurence

Posts : 238
Scales : 256
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 16
Location : Australia, luv

Character sheet
Name: Sir William Laurence
Mate: None
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Radar on Tue Apr 30, 2013 10:05 pm

Uh...I would most likely die xD

What would you do if you came home to a bunny rabbit and it ate you whole entire family?

_________________
.¸ (¨*.¸ Яa∂aя ¸.*¨) ¸.
▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪
Proud Ocean Clan Recruit
Of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn
▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪
avatar
Radar

Posts : 181
Scales : 199
Join date : 2013-03-16
Age : 18
Location : On the moon!

http://thehungerwolves.forumotion.pro/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum