The Tropical Skies Pack Reborn
Hello there! Welcome to the official website for the Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn! I welcome you to look around if you'd like and only sign up if you've gotten my permission to do so.

~Artemis
Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Gathering Area
What would you do if ______ - Page 11 EmptyTue Oct 15, 2013 3:20 am by Laurence

» Official Joining Thread
What would you do if ______ - Page 11 EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 7:24 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames!
What would you do if ______ - Page 11 EmptyMon Sep 16, 2013 6:03 pm by Breeze

» If our wolves were human
What would you do if ______ - Page 11 EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:28 pm by Ava

» General Discussion
What would you do if ______ - Page 11 EmptySat Aug 10, 2013 10:30 am by Breeze


................Artemis
Artemis is the Deity and the founder of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
What would you do if ______ - Page 11 35jyy4x
.................Radar
Radar is the Ocean Clan male Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
What would you do if ______ - Page 11 Acef5c ................Breeze
Breeze is the Ocean Clan female Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
What would you do if ______ - Page 11 A5et4w
Top posting users this month

June 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930

Calendar Calendar


What would you do if ______

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Go down

What would you do if ______ - Page 11 Empty What would you do if ______

Post by Radar on Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

In this game you must start out your sentence with "What would you do if _____" Only you dont put this thing "____" bu rather, you would ask a question and the next person would answer it and then ask their own question. Well since I am no good at explaining things, here is an example...
____________________________________________________________________________________
Le Eample:
Person One | Q. What would you do if a monkey ate your shoe?

Person Two | A. I would scream and use my other shoe to hit it!
Q. What would you do if alians came down?


Person 3 | A. I would make the worlds greatest discovery!
Q. What would you do if slenderman was after you?

____________________________________________________________________________________
Got it? Good, I'll start:

What would you do if a ninja broke into your house and started eating your cake?



_________________
.¸ (¨*.¸ Яa∂aя ¸.*¨) ¸.
▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️
Proud Ocean Clan Recruit
Of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn
▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️
Radar
Radar

Posts : 181
Scales : 199
Join date : 2013-03-16
Age : 19
Location : On the moon!

http://thehungerwolves.forumotion.pro/

Back to top Go down


What would you do if ______ - Page 11 Empty Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Fire on Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:19 am

Welcome her back, of course!

WWYDI you were denied Internet access for a month?

_________________
Avatar courtesy of http://www.dawnthieves.de/
Fire
Fire

Posts : 75
Scales : 89
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 18
Location : Nowhere

Character sheet
Name: Fire
Mate: Nope
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

Back to top Go down

What would you do if ______ - Page 11 Empty Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Breeze on Wed Aug 07, 2013 12:28 pm

Cry on the inside then go to a friends house and secretly use le internet there. =D
WWYDI it flooded at your house? (But not enough damage to hurt anything)
Breeze
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Posts : 398
Scales : 424
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 19
Location : In America's greatest small city.

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

Back to top Go down

What would you do if ______ - Page 11 Empty Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum