The Tropical Skies Pack Reborn
Hello there! Welcome to the official website for the Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn! I welcome you to look around if you'd like and only sign up if you've gotten my permission to do so.

~Artemis
Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Gathering Area
Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:20 am by Laurence

» Official Joining Thread
Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:24 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames!
Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:03 pm by Breeze

» If our wolves were human
Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:28 pm by Ava

» General Discussion
Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:30 am by Breeze


................Artemis
Artemis is the Deity and the founder of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.

.................Radar
Radar is the Ocean Clan male Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
................Breeze
Breeze is the Ocean Clan female Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
Top posting users this month

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Calendar Calendar


What would you do if ______

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What would you do if ______

Post by Radar on Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

In this game you must start out your sentence with "What would you do if _____" Only you dont put this thing "____" bu rather, you would ask a question and the next person would answer it and then ask their own question. Well since I am no good at explaining things, here is an example...
____________________________________________________________________________________
Le Eample:
Person One | Q. What would you do if a monkey ate your shoe?

Person Two | A. I would scream and use my other shoe to hit it!
Q. What would you do if alians came down?


Person 3 | A. I would make the worlds greatest discovery!
Q. What would you do if slenderman was after you?

____________________________________________________________________________________
Got it? Good, I'll start:

What would you do if a ninja broke into your house and started eating your cake?



_________________
.¸ (¨*.¸ Яa∂aя ¸.*¨) ¸.
▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️
Proud Ocean Clan Recruit
Of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn
▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️
avatar
Radar

Posts : 181
Scales : 199
Join date : 2013-03-16
Age : 18
Location : On the moon!

http://thehungerwolves.forumotion.pro/

Back to top Go down


Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Breeze on Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:36 am

@Soul Yes! Pineapples are the answer to everything! Pineapples and cliffs!

Pick it up and put it my brothers room. PAYBACK!
What would you do if your wi-fi and everything else you use to get on the internet got jacked up, and you couldn't get on for a whole month?
avatar
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Posts : 398
Scales : 424
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 17
Location : In America's greatest small city.

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Artemis on Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:05 pm

Everyday I would pick up my laptop and walk to a restaurant (or some other place) and get wi fi there. ^^
What would you do if suddenly your laptop/desktop exploded as you were reading these words?

_________________


===========================

Never be bullied into silence
Never allow yourself to be made a victim
Accept no one's definition of your life
Define yourself


===========================
avatar
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Posts : 464
Scales : 579
Join date : 2013-03-11
Location : The majestic planet known as the internet.

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Breeze on Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:33 pm

Scream, run to the computer, get back on here (but not go to this post!!), scream at my dad, "Daddy, the laptop exploded!" and go about my business ^.^

What would you do if you did something bad, and the punishment from your parents was making sleep outside in a dog house?
avatar
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Posts : 398
Scales : 424
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 17
Location : In America's greatest small city.

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Artemis on Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:36 pm

I would grab my sleeping bag, pillow, and a tent. I would set up the tent then somehow put the doghouse in there then put my sleeping bag and pillow in the doghouse... xD

What would you do if you saw a unicorn? Lol.

_________________


===========================

Never be bullied into silence
Never allow yourself to be made a victim
Accept no one's definition of your life
Define yourself


===========================
avatar
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Posts : 464
Scales : 579
Join date : 2013-03-11
Location : The majestic planet known as the internet.

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Breeze on Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:40 pm

Run to it, give it a pineapple, climb onto it and scream, "To Narnia!"

What would you do if a stray cat came into your yard and started to hunt, like a boss warrior cat? ^.^ (That just happened to me.... It is from Thunderclan and I named it Oaktail XD)
avatar
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Posts : 398
Scales : 424
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 17
Location : In America's greatest small city.

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Artemis on Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:42 pm

Uhh... I would let my dog outside and grab a bowl of popcorn... XDDDD

What would you do if... you found a bunch of frozen cavemen?

_________________


===========================

Never be bullied into silence
Never allow yourself to be made a victim
Accept no one's definition of your life
Define yourself


===========================
avatar
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Posts : 464
Scales : 579
Join date : 2013-03-11
Location : The majestic planet known as the internet.

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Breeze on Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:46 pm

Get the FBI or someone in there, and get FAMOUS!

What would you do if you woke up to snow higher than your whole house?
avatar
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Posts : 398
Scales : 424
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 17
Location : In America's greatest small city.

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Artemis on Sun Apr 21, 2013 12:52 pm

Make myself (or my mom x3) make me hot chocolate... <3

What would you do if you went to school, and everyone was in the nude? O.O (Happened to me once in a nightmare... >.< DDD:)

_________________


===========================

Never be bullied into silence
Never allow yourself to be made a victim
Accept no one's definition of your life
Define yourself


===========================
avatar
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Posts : 464
Scales : 579
Join date : 2013-03-11
Location : The majestic planet known as the internet.

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Breeze on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:29 pm

Puke a lot, cover my face with my favorite navy blue with light gray stars jacket, and hide in the girls bathroom ALL DAY, then when school lets out, run like crazy to the public library near my middle school.

What would you do if a bird made it's nest in your window, and there's about three chicks in there? (Happened to me, only it's in my brothers window. XD lucky duck.)
avatar
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Posts : 398
Scales : 424
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 17
Location : In America's greatest small city.

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Radar on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:36 pm

I would make sure they were ok and that nothing was wrong with them, and then I would give them lots of food so that they stay healthy ^.^ (I saved a goosling once, we have a pond at our house and it slipped in some mud and somehow ended up stuck under a cattle guard o.O But I went over there and unwrapped it then released him back with its mama)

What would you do if you woke up with a monkey sitting on your face?

_________________
.¸ (¨*.¸ Яa∂aя ¸.*¨) ¸.
▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️
Proud Ocean Clan Recruit
Of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn
▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️
avatar
Radar

Posts : 181
Scales : 199
Join date : 2013-03-16
Age : 18
Location : On the moon!

http://thehungerwolves.forumotion.pro/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Breeze on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:41 pm

Slap it, and throw it into the creek by my house (the creek that I seem to be endlessly falling into.)
What would you do if you food a horse in your kitchen?
avatar
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Posts : 398
Scales : 424
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 17
Location : In America's greatest small city.

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Artemis on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:47 pm

Casually bring it into my brothers' room and casually walk out.

What would you do if you found a portal to Narnia?

_________________


===========================

Never be bullied into silence
Never allow yourself to be made a victim
Accept no one's definition of your life
Define yourself


===========================
avatar
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Posts : 464
Scales : 579
Join date : 2013-03-11
Location : The majestic planet known as the internet.

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Radar on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:48 pm

Well duh, I would go in it!!!

What would you do if your whole family turned into mice but you were still a human and you saw 3 cats stalking them?

_________________
.¸ (¨*.¸ Яa∂aя ¸.*¨) ¸.
▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️
Proud Ocean Clan Recruit
Of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn
▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️
avatar
Radar

Posts : 181
Scales : 199
Join date : 2013-03-16
Age : 18
Location : On the moon!

http://thehungerwolves.forumotion.pro/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Breeze on Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:52 pm

Slap the cats saying, "NO." And get my mice family and put them in the old hamster cage we have, then call someone to HELP ME.
avatar
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Posts : 398
Scales : 424
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 17
Location : In America's greatest small city.

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Laurence on Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:30 pm

Is this a trick question? ._.

What would you do if you were a wolf stuck in hawaii with a bunch of random canines?

_________________


UGH, Arty remake this place, except like TSP3
avatar
Laurence

Posts : 238
Scales : 256
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 16
Location : Australia, luv

Character sheet
Name: Sir William Laurence
Mate: None
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Snowflower on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:16 am

I would join the pack of course XD

What would you do if a psycho wolf joined the pack?
avatar
Snowflower

Posts : 37
Scales : 42
Join date : 2013-03-22
Age : 16
Location : Under the tropical sun in Malaysia X3

http://legendoftheclans.forumms.net/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Breeze on Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:34 pm

Politely ask the Alpha to get rid of it, also adding some good reasons. ^.^
What would you do if the love of your life went of and got married with someone else?
avatar
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Posts : 398
Scales : 424
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 17
Location : In America's greatest small city.

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Artemis on Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:16 pm

Something that happened to me once (expect just a crush, and he started dating someone else x3) I would probably be heartbroken for the next twelve hours then move on.

What would you do if you had to run five minutes straight in ninety degree weather? (Happened to me in PE today... D:)

_________________


===========================

Never be bullied into silence
Never allow yourself to be made a victim
Accept no one's definition of your life
Define yourself


===========================
avatar
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Posts : 464
Scales : 579
Join date : 2013-03-11
Location : The majestic planet known as the internet.

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Laurence on Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:18 pm

Poof into another universe

What would you do if you were in fiji with a coconut that would not open!!! (I was on holiday and I had this coconut... It was heaven when we got it open)

_________________


UGH, Arty remake this place, except like TSP3
avatar
Laurence

Posts : 238
Scales : 256
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 16
Location : Australia, luv

Character sheet
Name: Sir William Laurence
Mate: None
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Breeze on Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:36 pm

Throw it over a cliff. ^.^
Wht would you do if the very same coconut came and hit your head?
avatar
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Posts : 398
Scales : 424
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 17
Location : In America's greatest small city.

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Laurence on Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:30 pm

Bang it on the step until it opens and enjoy it's yumness

What would you do if you were.... a chicken ._.

_________________


UGH, Arty remake this place, except like TSP3
avatar
Laurence

Posts : 238
Scales : 256
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 16
Location : Australia, luv

Character sheet
Name: Sir William Laurence
Mate: None
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Breeze on Tue Apr 23, 2013 5:06 pm

Make a.... EggClan? XD
What would you do if you got frozen solid after standing in the doorway of the open freezer for too long?
avatar
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Posts : 398
Scales : 424
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 17
Location : In America's greatest small city.

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Artemis on Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:42 pm

Wait until my mom comes and unfreezes me.

What would you do if the ugliest guy/girl in school asked you to be their girlfriend/boyfriend?

_________________


===========================

Never be bullied into silence
Never allow yourself to be made a victim
Accept no one's definition of your life
Define yourself


===========================
avatar
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Posts : 464
Scales : 579
Join date : 2013-03-11
Location : The majestic planet known as the internet.

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Breeze on Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:10 pm

Polietly turn him down.
What would you do if you woke up one morning and found out you were stuck to the bed?
avatar
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Posts : 398
Scales : 424
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 17
Location : In America's greatest small city.

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Laurence on Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:41 pm

Sleep all day

What would you do if someone in your clan's birthday tongue (I think you'd know what I'd do... Give them a awesome pineapple flavored pie Very Happy)

_________________


UGH, Arty remake this place, except like TSP3
avatar
Laurence

Posts : 238
Scales : 256
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 16
Location : Australia, luv

Character sheet
Name: Sir William Laurence
Mate: None
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum