The Tropical Skies Pack Reborn
Hello there! Welcome to the official website for the Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn! I welcome you to look around if you'd like and only sign up if you've gotten my permission to do so.

~Artemis
Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Gathering Area
Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:20 am by Laurence

» Official Joining Thread
Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:24 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames!
Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:03 pm by Breeze

» If our wolves were human
Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:28 pm by Ava

» General Discussion
Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:30 am by Breeze


................Artemis
Artemis is the Deity and the founder of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.

.................Radar
Radar is the Ocean Clan male Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
................Breeze
Breeze is the Ocean Clan female Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
Top posting users this month

November 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
  12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930   

Calendar Calendar


What would you do if ______

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What would you do if ______

Post by Radar on Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

In this game you must start out your sentence with "What would you do if _____" Only you dont put this thing "____" bu rather, you would ask a question and the next person would answer it and then ask their own question. Well since I am no good at explaining things, here is an example...
____________________________________________________________________________________
Le Eample:
Person One | Q. What would you do if a monkey ate your shoe?

Person Two | A. I would scream and use my other shoe to hit it!
Q. What would you do if alians came down?


Person 3 | A. I would make the worlds greatest discovery!
Q. What would you do if slenderman was after you?

____________________________________________________________________________________
Got it? Good, I'll start:

What would you do if a ninja broke into your house and started eating your cake?



_________________
.¸ (¨*.¸ Яa∂aя ¸.*¨) ¸.
▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️
Proud Ocean Clan Recruit
Of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn
▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️▫️▪️
avatar
Radar

Posts : 181
Scales : 199
Join date : 2013-03-16
Age : 18
Location : On the moon!

http://thehungerwolves.forumotion.pro/

Back to top Go down


Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Artemis on Tue May 07, 2013 9:31 pm

Ace wrote:then get drunk till I die. xD

Bad Ace! Nothing inappropriate please.

_________________


===========================

Never be bullied into silence
Never allow yourself to be made a victim
Accept no one's definition of your life
Define yourself


===========================
avatar
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Posts : 464
Scales : 579
Join date : 2013-03-11
Location : The majestic planet known as the internet.

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Ace on Tue May 07, 2013 9:40 pm

Artemis wrote:
Ace wrote:then get drunk till I die. xD

Bad Ace! Nothing inappropriate please.

Sorry. First time here. :/
avatar
Ace

Posts : 7
Scales : 9
Join date : 2013-04-24
Age : 15
Location : In my room, hopefully not gonna get caught doing my homework...

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Artemis on Tue May 07, 2013 9:44 pm

Ace wrote:
Artemis wrote:
Ace wrote:then get drunk till I die. xD

Bad Ace! Nothing inappropriate please.

Sorry. First time here. :/

It's ok, it's just a warning. But if it continues, actions will be taken.

_________________


===========================

Never be bullied into silence
Never allow yourself to be made a victim
Accept no one's definition of your life
Define yourself


===========================
avatar
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Posts : 464
Scales : 579
Join date : 2013-03-11
Location : The majestic planet known as the internet.

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Ace on Tue May 07, 2013 10:28 pm

What would you do if you were in a zombie (infected) infection and all your escapes plans failed, and there was no rescue?

Broke the ice. SAVED IT!!))

_________________
avatar
Ace

Posts : 7
Scales : 9
Join date : 2013-04-24
Age : 15
Location : In my room, hopefully not gonna get caught doing my homework...

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Breeze on Wed May 08, 2013 6:37 pm

Find all the survivors and SLAY all the zombies.
WHAT would you do if you got turned into a cat, like from warriosrs and found a clan and joind it? XD
avatar
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Posts : 398
Scales : 424
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 17
Location : In America's greatest small city.

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Artemis on Sat May 25, 2013 1:05 pm

Be confused. (I've never read any of the Warriors books...)

What would you do if you were the world's best saxophone player?

_________________


===========================

Never be bullied into silence
Never allow yourself to be made a victim
Accept no one's definition of your life
Define yourself


===========================
avatar
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Posts : 464
Scales : 579
Join date : 2013-03-11
Location : The majestic planet known as the internet.

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Laurence on Sat May 25, 2013 10:10 pm

Be a awesome saxophone player? (Don't worry, you not the only one who has never read the Warriors ._. )

What would you do if you found yourself awake yet sleep walking. (Like whatever I'm doing in RP XD)

_________________


UGH, Arty remake this place, except like TSP3
avatar
Laurence

Posts : 238
Scales : 256
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 16
Location : Australia, luv

Character sheet
Name: Sir William Laurence
Mate: None
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Artemis on Sat May 25, 2013 11:24 pm

Um... I dunno.

What would you do if you got the BEST item pack in FH?

_________________


===========================

Never be bullied into silence
Never allow yourself to be made a victim
Accept no one's definition of your life
Define yourself


===========================
avatar
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Posts : 464
Scales : 579
Join date : 2013-03-11
Location : The majestic planet known as the internet.

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Laurence on Mon May 27, 2013 12:08 am

Put the items on my characters..? XD

What would you do if a chicken kept walking into your house and sitting on your feet? (happening to me right now, search silky chicken to see what they look like)

_________________


UGH, Arty remake this place, except like TSP3
avatar
Laurence

Posts : 238
Scales : 256
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 16
Location : Australia, luv

Character sheet
Name: Sir William Laurence
Mate: None
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Artemis on Mon May 27, 2013 1:11 am

(No really... post on our FH thread so I can post a screenie.)

Uh, probably warm up to it and ask my parents to keep it.

What would you do if suddenly the FH game crashed, you look to your right, and you see a (or your) cat right there?

_________________


===========================

Never be bullied into silence
Never allow yourself to be made a victim
Accept no one's definition of your life
Define yourself


===========================
avatar
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Posts : 464
Scales : 579
Join date : 2013-03-11
Location : The majestic planet known as the internet.

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Laurence on Mon May 27, 2013 3:37 am

Stare at it for a long time ._.

What would you do if your parent's just gave you a bowl of pasta but it looks... weird. (I'm just eating the mince XD)

_________________


UGH, Arty remake this place, except like TSP3
avatar
Laurence

Posts : 238
Scales : 256
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 16
Location : Australia, luv

Character sheet
Name: Sir William Laurence
Mate: None
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Artemis on Mon May 27, 2013 12:32 pm

I would probably question my parents about it.

What would you do if you suddenly, for no reason, got banned from the FH game?

_________________


===========================

Never be bullied into silence
Never allow yourself to be made a victim
Accept no one's definition of your life
Define yourself


===========================
avatar
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Posts : 464
Scales : 579
Join date : 2013-03-11
Location : The majestic planet known as the internet.

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Breeze on Mon May 27, 2013 6:52 pm

Make a new user and keep on playing.
What would you do if you got kidnapped and found yourself alone and in the middle of no where?
avatar
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Posts : 398
Scales : 424
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 17
Location : In America's greatest small city.

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Artemis on Mon May 27, 2013 11:45 pm

I would take my phone out of my pocket and dial 911.

What would you do if some random person walked up to you with a smirk on their face, and the only thing they said was friend?

_________________


===========================

Never be bullied into silence
Never allow yourself to be made a victim
Accept no one's definition of your life
Define yourself


===========================
avatar
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Posts : 464
Scales : 579
Join date : 2013-03-11
Location : The majestic planet known as the internet.

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Laurence on Mon May 27, 2013 11:50 pm

Nom them so hard them say, "you taste like chicken" (I've done that before... Yeah... I was six)

What would you do if you went to the doctor and they said that they were going to cut your foot off?

_________________


UGH, Arty remake this place, except like TSP3
avatar
Laurence

Posts : 238
Scales : 256
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 16
Location : Australia, luv

Character sheet
Name: Sir William Laurence
Mate: None
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Artemis on Mon May 27, 2013 11:58 pm

I would tell them no then run out of the room.

What would you do if you were walking your dog and suddenly a dead duck lands on your head?

_________________


===========================

Never be bullied into silence
Never allow yourself to be made a victim
Accept no one's definition of your life
Define yourself


===========================
avatar
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Posts : 464
Scales : 579
Join date : 2013-03-11
Location : The majestic planet known as the internet.

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Laurence on Tue May 28, 2013 12:06 am

Have a funeral for the poor ducky Sad

What would you do if someone threw a pie at you and said it's time for you to go to clown school and then you find yourself in a tiny car. clown

_________________


UGH, Arty remake this place, except like TSP3
avatar
Laurence

Posts : 238
Scales : 256
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 16
Location : Australia, luv

Character sheet
Name: Sir William Laurence
Mate: None
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Breeze on Tue May 28, 2013 4:46 pm

Look at the clowns all crazy like, then slap one and either jump outa the car or bust out from the window, and get the license plate thing and calmly walk to home or school or wherever I was when I got kidnapped, then use a phone and tell them off to the cops.
What would you do if you found a kitten in a basket on your doorstep?
avatar
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Posts : 398
Scales : 424
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 17
Location : In America's greatest small city.

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Artemis on Tue May 28, 2013 7:03 pm

Keep it.

What would you do if some guy walked up to you and randomly started playing with your hair? (Happened to me on Friday... o_0)

_________________


===========================

Never be bullied into silence
Never allow yourself to be made a victim
Accept no one's definition of your life
Define yourself


===========================
avatar
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Posts : 464
Scales : 579
Join date : 2013-03-11
Location : The majestic planet known as the internet.

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Breeze on Tue May 28, 2013 9:00 pm

Slap his hand and just walk away.
What would you do if some program thingie kept popping up and not letting you on the computer? ( Happening to me now.... It won't go away!)
avatar
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Posts : 398
Scales : 424
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 17
Location : In America's greatest small city.

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Artemis on Tue May 28, 2013 11:00 pm

I would probably get my brother in here...

WWYDI you found your phone stolen then saw a fish dancing on your bed?

_________________


===========================

Never be bullied into silence
Never allow yourself to be made a victim
Accept no one's definition of your life
Define yourself


===========================
avatar
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Posts : 464
Scales : 579
Join date : 2013-03-11
Location : The majestic planet known as the internet.

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Breeze on Wed May 29, 2013 5:04 pm

Well, I don't have a phone, but I would put the fish in my fish tank. :3 (I got 2 guppies once, and put them in the same tank as my goldfish, and they pecked it to death.... Sad R.I.P Calico)
What would you do if a random inch worm landed on your nose? Right on the tip, too.
avatar
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Posts : 398
Scales : 424
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 17
Location : In America's greatest small city.

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Artemis on Wed May 29, 2013 6:17 pm

I would probably make this face: O_O for five minutes straight.

What would you do if you walk out of a room, and you see your friend right there, and they say, "We've been expecting you."

_________________


===========================

Never be bullied into silence
Never allow yourself to be made a victim
Accept no one's definition of your life
Define yourself


===========================
avatar
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Posts : 464
Scales : 579
Join date : 2013-03-11
Location : The majestic planet known as the internet.

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Breeze on Wed May 29, 2013 8:21 pm

Keep on walking to where I was going.
WWYDI the wolf in RP randomly died?
avatar
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Posts : 398
Scales : 424
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 17
Location : In America's greatest small city.

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Artemis on Wed May 29, 2013 9:55 pm

Um, in rp or in real life?

WWYDI if a random horse walked into your backyard and began barking?

_________________


===========================

Never be bullied into silence
Never allow yourself to be made a victim
Accept no one's definition of your life
Define yourself


===========================
avatar
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Posts : 464
Scales : 579
Join date : 2013-03-11
Location : The majestic planet known as the internet.

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum