The Tropical Skies Pack Reborn
Hello there! Welcome to the official website for the Tropical Skies Pack: Reborn! I welcome you to look around if you'd like and only sign up if you've gotten my permission to do so.

~Artemis
Log in

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» The Gathering Area
Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:20 am by Laurence

» Official Joining Thread
Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:24 pm by Breeze

» Nicknames!
Mon Sep 16, 2013 6:03 pm by Breeze

» If our wolves were human
Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:28 pm by Ava

» General Discussion
Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:30 am by Breeze


................Artemis
Artemis is the Deity and the founder of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.

.................Radar
Radar is the Ocean Clan male Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
................Breeze
Breeze is the Ocean Clan female Athorn of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn.
Top posting users this month

September 2017
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
252627282930 

Calendar Calendar


What would you do if ______

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What would you do if ______

Post by Radar on Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:47 pm

In this game you must start out your sentence with "What would you do if _____" Only you dont put this thing "____" bu rather, you would ask a question and the next person would answer it and then ask their own question. Well since I am no good at explaining things, here is an example...
____________________________________________________________________________________
Le Eample:
Person One | Q. What would you do if a monkey ate your shoe?

Person Two | A. I would scream and use my other shoe to hit it!
Q. What would you do if alians came down?


Person 3 | A. I would make the worlds greatest discovery!
Q. What would you do if slenderman was after you?

____________________________________________________________________________________
Got it? Good, I'll start:

What would you do if a ninja broke into your house and started eating your cake?



_________________
.¸ (¨*.¸ Яa∂aя ¸.*¨) ¸.
▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪
Proud Ocean Clan Recruit
Of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn
▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪
avatar
Radar

Posts : 181
Scales : 199
Join date : 2013-03-16
Age : 18
Location : On the moon!

http://thehungerwolves.forumotion.pro/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Breeze on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:05 pm

Scream "FOOD FIGHT!!!" and throw mashed potatoes at the ninja!
What would you do if you were sucked into the game of MINECRAFT?
avatar
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Posts : 398
Scales : 424
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 17
Location : In America's greatest small city.

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Radar on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:09 pm

I. Would. Kill. Enderman!

What would you do if your computer turned into a robot and ate your dog?!

_________________
.¸ (¨*.¸ Яa∂aя ¸.*¨) ¸.
▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪
Proud Ocean Clan Recruit
Of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn
▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪
avatar
Radar

Posts : 181
Scales : 199
Join date : 2013-03-16
Age : 18
Location : On the moon!

http://thehungerwolves.forumotion.pro/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Breeze on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:11 pm

Well.... don have a dog.... so, yeah. lolz
What would you do if you were randomly turned into an Anthro?
avatar
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Posts : 398
Scales : 424
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 17
Location : In America's greatest small city.

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Radar on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:13 pm

OOPS! I just assume everyone has a lovable canine xD

Anyways, I would go around chasing people, practically scaring them to death Twisted Evil

What would you do if a time laps happened and you went back in time to the dinosuars?

_________________
.¸ (¨*.¸ Яa∂aя ¸.*¨) ¸.
▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪
Proud Ocean Clan Recruit
Of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn
▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪
avatar
Radar

Posts : 181
Scales : 199
Join date : 2013-03-16
Age : 18
Location : On the moon!

http://thehungerwolves.forumotion.pro/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Breeze on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:17 pm

Run up to one of those long-necked herbavore ones and ride it LIKE A BOSS!!! Then go all Tarzan on the place!
What would you if spiders invaded your home so much that you couldn't see the floor, and one was REALLY big? (DX I had a dream like that once.... NOT FUN, BRO!! And one where I was all Tarzanified...XD)
avatar
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Posts : 398
Scales : 424
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 17
Location : In America's greatest small city.

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Radar on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:20 pm

Shivers. I would say, "Im going to eat every spider I see!" and they would all run away scared (Like a boss Wink )

What would you do if you woke up to ants boring down on you, crawling inside of your ears and in your mouth? (I would puke ._.)

_________________
.¸ (¨*.¸ Яa∂aя ¸.*¨) ¸.
▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪
Proud Ocean Clan Recruit
Of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn
▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪
avatar
Radar

Posts : 181
Scales : 199
Join date : 2013-03-16
Age : 18
Location : On the moon!

http://thehungerwolves.forumotion.pro/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Artemis on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:26 pm

I would scream at literally the top of my lungs... and I have some pretty strong lungs.
What would you do if you found a magical bowl that makes ice cream out of nothing?

_________________


===========================

Never be bullied into silence
Never allow yourself to be made a victim
Accept no one's definition of your life
Define yourself


===========================
avatar
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Posts : 464
Scales : 579
Join date : 2013-03-11
Location : The majestic planet known as the internet.

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Radar on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:28 pm

Very Happy I would keep it as my prized posetion <3

What would you do if you woke up and you had been randomly turned into a dog?

_________________
.¸ (¨*.¸ Яa∂aя ¸.*¨) ¸.
▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪
Proud Ocean Clan Recruit
Of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn
▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪
avatar
Radar

Posts : 181
Scales : 199
Join date : 2013-03-16
Age : 18
Location : On the moon!

http://thehungerwolves.forumotion.pro/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Artemis on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:33 pm

Let's just say that would be my new life. <3
What would you do if you woke up with all the knowledge you'll ever need in your entire lifetime?

_________________


===========================

Never be bullied into silence
Never allow yourself to be made a victim
Accept no one's definition of your life
Define yourself


===========================
avatar
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Posts : 464
Scales : 579
Join date : 2013-03-11
Location : The majestic planet known as the internet.

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Radar on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:37 pm

I would become a mastermind and invent a time machine, that would be awesome Very Happy

What would you do if you won the lottery?

_________________
.¸ (¨*.¸ Яa∂aя ¸.*¨) ¸.
▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪
Proud Ocean Clan Recruit
Of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn
▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪
avatar
Radar

Posts : 181
Scales : 199
Join date : 2013-03-16
Age : 18
Location : On the moon!

http://thehungerwolves.forumotion.pro/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Artemis on Thu Apr 18, 2013 9:53 pm

Buy awesome stuff. :DD
What would you do if a random boy/girl (depends what gender you are in real) from school walked up to you and asked you to do something in the bed. O_O

_________________


===========================

Never be bullied into silence
Never allow yourself to be made a victim
Accept no one's definition of your life
Define yourself


===========================
avatar
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Posts : 464
Scales : 579
Join date : 2013-03-11
Location : The majestic planet known as the internet.

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Radar on Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:25 pm

o.O I would slap them screaming, "I dont know you, and your to young to be thinking about doing that anyways!" And then I would shove past them, pushing them onto the ground...in a pile of mud ^.^

What would you do if you had a teacher as a bully and gave you F's even though it should have been an A?

_________________
.¸ (¨*.¸ Яa∂aя ¸.*¨) ¸.
▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪
Proud Ocean Clan Recruit
Of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn
▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪
avatar
Radar

Posts : 181
Scales : 199
Join date : 2013-03-16
Age : 18
Location : On the moon!

http://thehungerwolves.forumotion.pro/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Artemis on Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:28 pm

(Lol ikr o.o)

I would report them to the principal.
What would you do if you come home from school and find your house burned down... and your parents/family are nowhere to be found?


_________________


===========================

Never be bullied into silence
Never allow yourself to be made a victim
Accept no one's definition of your life
Define yourself


===========================
avatar
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Posts : 464
Scales : 579
Join date : 2013-03-11
Location : The majestic planet known as the internet.

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Radar on Thu Apr 18, 2013 10:49 pm

I would call the police and fire department to find out what happened and I would find meh family!

What would you do if you were home alone and a robber enters your house?

_________________
.¸ (¨*.¸ Яa∂aя ¸.*¨) ¸.
▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪
Proud Ocean Clan Recruit
Of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn
▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪
avatar
Radar

Posts : 181
Scales : 199
Join date : 2013-03-16
Age : 18
Location : On the moon!

http://thehungerwolves.forumotion.pro/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Artemis on Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:03 pm

I would beat him (like in Home Alone) like a boss. >;3
What would you do if you were framed for a crime (like the Poison Cookie, but Nancy really did do it... what would you do if you were her?).

_________________


===========================

Never be bullied into silence
Never allow yourself to be made a victim
Accept no one's definition of your life
Define yourself


===========================
avatar
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Posts : 464
Scales : 579
Join date : 2013-03-11
Location : The majestic planet known as the internet.

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Laurence on Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:32 pm

(Ha! I know that movie!)

I'd bite the dude's hand then track down the real criminal and frame him/her back!
What would you do if the only thing you could eat or drink is veggies...

_________________


UGH, Arty remake this place, except like TSP3
avatar
Laurence

Posts : 238
Scales : 256
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 16
Location : Australia, luv

Character sheet
Name: Sir William Laurence
Mate: None
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Radar on Thu Apr 18, 2013 11:43 pm

I would die because I need meh meat!

What would you do if you were babysitting your friends pet while they were on vacation, and it died? o.O

_________________
.¸ (¨*.¸ Яa∂aя ¸.*¨) ¸.
▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪
Proud Ocean Clan Recruit
Of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn
▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪
avatar
Radar

Posts : 181
Scales : 199
Join date : 2013-03-16
Age : 18
Location : On the moon!

http://thehungerwolves.forumotion.pro/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Breeze on Fri Apr 19, 2013 4:24 pm

Call them and tell the truth after finding out what made it x.x
What would you do if you found something that could turn you into any kind of mythical creature you wanted, and turn you back into a human?
avatar
Breeze
Athorn
Athorn

Posts : 398
Scales : 424
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 17
Location : In America's greatest small city.

Character sheet
Name: Breeze
Mate: Radar
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Artemis on Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:45 pm

I would be epic. :DD
What would you do if your dad offered a trip to New York right now? (Happened to me yesterday when I got out of the car, just it's tonight. :DDD)

_________________


===========================

Never be bullied into silence
Never allow yourself to be made a victim
Accept no one's definition of your life
Define yourself


===========================
avatar
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Posts : 464
Scales : 579
Join date : 2013-03-11
Location : The majestic planet known as the internet.

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Laurence on Fri Apr 19, 2013 7:56 pm

I'd throw a pineapple at him and scream "eat my pineapple dust!" (true story)

What would you do... If this sentence wasn't written? O.O clown

_________________


UGH, Arty remake this place, except like TSP3
avatar
Laurence

Posts : 238
Scales : 256
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 16
Location : Australia, luv

Character sheet
Name: Sir William Laurence
Mate: None
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Artemis on Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:39 pm

Yawn.
What would you do if you watched your crush/boyfriend/girlfriend die right before your eyes?

_________________


===========================

Never be bullied into silence
Never allow yourself to be made a victim
Accept no one's definition of your life
Define yourself


===========================
avatar
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Posts : 464
Scales : 579
Join date : 2013-03-11
Location : The majestic planet known as the internet.

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Laurence on Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:41 pm

Throw a pineapple (It's the answer to everything Surprised) then place flowers... O.O

What would you do if you were stuck in space without anything but you could still breath...

_________________


UGH, Arty remake this place, except like TSP3
avatar
Laurence

Posts : 238
Scales : 256
Join date : 2013-03-15
Age : 16
Location : Australia, luv

Character sheet
Name: Sir William Laurence
Mate: None
Location in RP: Ocean Clan Den

http://distant-bloods-pack.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Artemis on Fri Apr 19, 2013 8:43 pm

I would go to another planer (like Earth), learn magic, then turn myself into an epic, hard-to-kill wolf of epicness! :DDDDDDD

_________________


===========================

Never be bullied into silence
Never allow yourself to be made a victim
Accept no one's definition of your life
Define yourself


===========================
avatar
Artemis
Deity
Deity

Posts : 464
Scales : 579
Join date : 2013-03-11
Location : The majestic planet known as the internet.

Character sheet
Name: Artemis
Mate: No one
Location in RP: Shadow Clan Den

http://tspreborn.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Radar on Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:27 am

Is thar a what would you do question?

What would you do if a hamster walked into your bedroom at 1 AM in the moning and started singing and dancing disco?

_________________
.¸ (¨*.¸ Яa∂aя ¸.*¨) ¸.
▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪
Proud Ocean Clan Recruit
Of the Tropical Skies Pack Reborn
▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪▫▪
avatar
Radar

Posts : 181
Scales : 199
Join date : 2013-03-16
Age : 18
Location : On the moon!

http://thehungerwolves.forumotion.pro/

Back to top Go down

Re: What would you do if ______

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 11 1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum